Hauntworld Magazine Issue 27 - UPDATES / 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine Issue 27 - UPDATES / 28

Okay folks... I'm sure that almost everyone who wanted an issue 27 got one FREE. While at our haunt tours we gave away FREE magazines, probably to like 1000 or more people. Either way we are mailing out the magazines to everyone on WED or by Friday.

We have to ship out like 100 orders for dvds and everything else on Monday. We'll get you your magazine this week...

If you don't get your magazine by the end of next week send me an email.

Hauntworld issue will go out sooner than last year.... we have enough content right now to make issue 28. We might ship this magazine at the tip of June. Who knows maybe we'll do a forth magazine in late Summer. We'll see...

We have a TON of haunts to be featured in issue 28...

I would also love to hear feedback on issue 27.

Take care and if you don't have a subscription go to www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Just looked through the latest magazine, nice layout. So what haunts can we expect to see in the next issue?

DA

Comment

Cant wait to get mine
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

who will be featured in issue #28 larry?

Comment

First and foremost wanted to know what everyone thought of the issue 27 and the 12 things that shaped the industry. Love to hear other peoples opinions on that same subject.

As for who's being features... ummm its a TON of haunts. Lets see... Terror Behind the Walls - Dead Acres - USS Nightmare - those I know for sure but I think there are a couple more but I'm not sure. Patti knows.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X