Hauntcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntcon

I guess now is the time to start talking HAUNTCON HUH? Did anyone see this tour line up... I grabbed it from their website reads as follows:

Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime road trip to visit TEN different haunts including: Waverly Hills Sanatorium, Wicked World’s Nightmare Haunted House, Screampark’s Castle Of Fear, The Abyss and Insanity, St Rita Haunted House, The Dent Schoolhouse, Necropolis, Dark Terrors, PLUS a couple of surprises. All-inclusive price includes: bus, hotel, food and entry to all events. Special Pricing available for Doubles, Triples and Quad groups.

That is a lot of haunted houses. I would love to know more about these haunts as Patti is going!!! She's already got a booth she loves Hauntcon has a blast!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
    I guess now is the time to start talking HAUNTCON HUH? Did anyone see this tour line up... I grabbed it from their website reads as follows:

Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime road trip to visit TEN different haunts including: Waverly Hills Sanatorium, Wicked World’s Nightmare Haunted House, Screampark’s Castle Of Fear, The Abyss and Insanity, St Rita Haunted House, The Dent Schoolhouse, Necropolis, Dark Terrors, PLUS a couple of surprises. All-inclusive price includes: bus, hotel, food and entry to all events. Special Pricing available for Doubles, Triples and Quad groups.

That is a lot of haunted houses. I would love to know more about these haunts as Patti is going!!! She's already got a booth she loves Hauntcon has a blast!

Larry

I will be going this year and you only have the pre tour thats wed, and thurs .

Then Thurs night tour is a tour of Haunted Hotel and Culbertson Mansion Haunted Houses

fri. night tour is a Tour of Fear Fair AND Industrial Nightmare

sunday night is a tour of PsychoMania: Theater of Terror

So all together that is 15 haunts over a 4 day time.
    This is a show you are not going to want to miss!!!!
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

Comment

The following is my opinion only and I am unanimous in it:

Dent Schoolhouse is the BEST single-themed haunt in the country. There may be a couple of better haunts out there (debatable) but as far as themeing goes, you can't beat Dent for backstory, scenes, and actors. I haven't been since 2008 but would go on that tour for that one haunt alone.
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

You can check out Wavery Hills at www.therealwaverlyhills.com. It's one of the most haunted buildings in the world. People come from all over to visit and investigate.The Hauntcon tour will be a walk through of the building only. The haunted house will not be set up. It's an amazing place if you're into ghosts, medical history and genuine creepy buildings.
        Last edited by DeadManWalking; 03-15-2011, 06:05 AM.
        Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

Just Got my tickets today!!!
          BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
          www.horrorfields.com

Comment

We can't wait to show our little project, Fear Fair to the rest of the industry at Hauntcon. We have been working hard for ten years now to build a top notch haunt and hope you all will enjoy what we've done. Come see us on the Friday night tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Brett Hays, Director
            Fear Fair
            www.fearfair.com

Comment

I will be there on that tour!!!!!!!!!!
              BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
              www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Badger... you maybe right, I live right down the street and the Dent School house is pretty intense, not the longest about 25 min but it's filled. I went thru St.Rita's 2 years back and it's really doesn't compare to the Dent....funny thing is it's probably one of the longest running haunts in the country (St.Rita's) and 15 years back it was the only one around I think. So are these haunts going to be live for the HauntCon tour?

Comment

Im not going to be able to make it to the dent school house. I wish I could Ive herd it was badass too.
                  BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                  www.horrorfields.com

Comment

We're busting ass to get our haunts ready for the tour! (Castle of Fear, Insanity and The Abyss)...Lots of new stuff happening, some things will just have to wait until the season. But, we're excited, it's going to be a fun time!

We can't wait to see everybody! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I cannot wait for Rotting Flesh Radio to get to HAuNTcon. And I am looking forward to many of the haunts on the tour esp Waverly Asylum!!!!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I think wavrly isnt open as a haunt. for hauntcon Im not sure mite want to check on that
                        BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                        www.horrorfields.com

Comment

When does Leonard post his loaction for the next year? I don't think Hauntcon has ever been on the East Coast yet?

Allan

Comment

I can tell you from experience that all of these haunts are quality. Fear Fair has incredible set design and some great actors. It's the best haunt I've been to that's themed around horror movies even though there are many sections of the haunt that aren't. The Dent Schoolhouse is just incredible from its amazing theming and dedicated cast of actors. Industrial Nightmare and The Haunted Hotel are some of the most intense haunts in the country and very innovative in the way they scare people. Screampark has great lighting and some really entertaining haunts that make up a great night of haunting entertainment. Waverly Hills Santatorium is one of the most hair raising haunted locations in the country. Their haunt is decent, but the tour of the actual place is even better. Psychomania is a very unique haunt since it takes place inside an old theater and has some really great sound design, an over the top queue line and one of the best introductions I've seen in a haunt. St. Rita Haunted House is one of the oldest haunts in the country with a very creepy building and its for a great cause. Culbertson Mansion might not have the biggest budget, but they make up for it with some very creative rooms and ways they scare people. This is just my opinion on some of the haunts that are part of the tour.
                            Spooky Wishes
                            Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
                              When does Leonard post his loaction for the next year? I don't think Hauntcon has ever been on the East Coast yet?

Allan
                              Hauntcon #1 was in Charlotte.

I know he's looking at several places for the next couple of years but usually the next location is revealed on the back of the HC brochure you get at check-in...
                              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Working...
                              X