Hauntcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazedklownkilla View Post
    I think wavrly isnt open as a haunt. for hauntcon Im not sure mite want to check on that
    Correct. The haunted house will not be set up. It's just a tour of the building. But it's an awesome building. We have to tear down at the end of each season because they do historical tours and ghost investigation overnights the rest of the year. I will be there and available for the Hauntcon group if there are any questions about the haunt.
    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

Patti will attend Hauntcon. This will be her third show in a row. I will not be able to attend because my kids are going to Kansas City that same weekend for a baseball tournament. I wish I could go... had it been on a weekend when there was no baseball I would have gone with my kids. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Oh sure, you own the base ball team and made the schedule.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Kids come first
          BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
          www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Looks like some GREAT classes this year!
            BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
            www.horrorfields.com

Comment

how do the session work? is it a first come first serve? how many seats are available? is there much time to get from session to session?

Comment

Hotel help

I'm booked at the Crowne for Sunday-Tuesday but they are sold out for Saturday. Anyone have any suggestions for a nearby hotel that I could book for Saturday Night? going to be driving 12 hours and just looking for an overnight before I can check in on Sunday?
                Mick

http://www.deathecho.com

Comment

I will be teaching a class on Friday that's geared towards managers and owners who don't have time to train their actors, plus basic acting techniques for the beginner. If you have any ideas or suggestions for this topic, I'd like to hear them and I may try to incorporate them into the session.

(And I will be offering a special HC rate for my services for anyone who comes up afterwards and would like to hire RBHC...)
                  http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                  http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Badger I think I will be at your class on fri. as I was teaching a class on fri. but now Im not So ill have all of fri open.
                    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                    www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Anyone bringing a car for the Hearse show? We are taking the 1996 caddy. What are yall bringing?
                      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRattle View Post
                        I'm booked at the Crowne for Sunday-Tuesday but they are sold out for Saturday. Anyone have any suggestions for a nearby hotel that I could book for Saturday Night? going to be driving 12 hours and just looking for an overnight before I can check in on Sunday?
                        Are you sure Saturday is sold out? You have to go through the web link to get rooms, try https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do...ventID=2565010 and see if there aren't still rooms.

See you in Louisville!

Leonard

Comment

First come first to get a good seat!

Originally posted by jason View Post
                          how do the session work? is it a first come first serve? how many seats are available? is there much time to get from session to session?
                          The only classes that sell out are the Make n takes. Get ther early to get a good seat for the seminars and workshops, but we will fit everyone in.

Leonard

Comment

More Breaking news at this late hour for Hauntcon

One one and Only (Legendary in her own mind) Granny will be appearing at the Dent Schoolhouse for the Tour....and then walking around the Hotel Lobby for the Saturday night party...Get your tickets now as they are going fast! This tour is a cant miss! Saturday night is always a great time...dont be caught Dead/Undead missing this great show!
                            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Yeah do as The tater man says...and you just might see me

Comment

I wanted to say... I WOULD HAVE GONE TO Hauntcon however both of my kids have baseball tournaments in Kansas City. Patti will be there... she's going and looking forward to seeing everyone. Hauntworld.com fully supports Hauntcon and we think you should go and support the show and these haunted houses. The seminar lineup looks great, and the haunt tours are better than here in St. Louis (LOL). Please come by and see Patti at our booth!

Don't forget www.HauntCon.com

Next weekend.

Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President
                                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                                X