Thank you from HAUNT TACTICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you from HAUNT TACTICS

Going into this show i had no idea what to expect. many of you who talked to me tuesday and wednesday night saw what a nervouse wreck i was. TW turned out better than we had hope and i can not thank the members on this forum enough for there support and words of wisdom. even if you didnt like our stuff just stopping by meant the world to me. I want you to know even if the feelings arnt mutual you have an eternal friend in me. i understand now this is the hard part. making sure the orders go out and keeping communication but it will be easy bc i know who you are and you all deserve the very best services any company can offer. if there is anything you need from me or haunt tactics please pleeease dnt hesitate to get in touch. from the bottom of my heart thank you all.
    Tim McCall

Thank YOU! The two masks we purchased from you guys was the first buy of the weekend for us. All three of you were very nice & great to deal with. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys bring next year. I was speaking to one of you before we left yesterday (the designer), and he mentioned some ideas he had for next season good stuff!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

Tim,

It was great to meet you. I think you will have great success and your attitude toward customer service should be commended!
      ----------------------------------------------
      A.J. Porfirio

Comment

"I dont think you understand me...I dont want those plants....I NNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDD those plants"

Comment

Thank you from HAUNT TACTICS

Tim,

Its jay... the guy with the zombie gumball machines at the show... it was great meeting you and your crew...

I love the zombie suit i bought from your company.... well made, well sculpted, well painted... your suits are amazing...

we sold a lot of zombie bumball machines at the show, but buying your zombie suit made my week even better...

thanks jay and yen

Comment

Hey Buddy

Good meeting you even if we did talk in the mens bathroom. Sorry I never made it to your booth, but I was really trying to get there
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

The plants your needing spookhole I dont think Tim sells! LOL!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

it was a pleasure meeting all of you and tater i wouldnt have had our convo take place anywhere else.
                Tim McCall

Comment

Awesome meeting you, Tim! You will be hearing from us very soon about those wings!
                  "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
                  Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
                  Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
                  X