Gore Galore transworld thank you's to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore Galore transworld thank you's to everyone

I just want to take a moment to let everyone know how grateful we are to everyone who attended the Transworld show, and especially for ordering from us. I think so many vendors pulled out all the stops to put on an awe inspiring event.
    Midnight studios and Creature Corps for their beautifully detailed costumes and creatures. I just don't know how they did so much in such a small amount of time.
    Edge Designs for their hayride focused drive throughs and always awesome set pieces.
    Kip Polly and Dead House Designs for their awesome Video animation effects.
    I don't think I even made it around the whole show floor we were so busy but these were the standouts for me.

I will have to say that this was AGAIN our best show to date,.....BY FAR!
    It simply illustrates a point I will certainly take to heart. Sometimes you just nail something that everyone loves, and well we nailed it this year.
    And I guarantee it will happen again next year with the ideas my staff and I already have for new products.

We will be patenting the animation concepts and designs since we did so well with it.
    Be aware, I am NEVER afraid of competition. It really does just drive me and my company harder. But it is the motivation of those individuals in an attempt to harm our company that is the problem. But Karma will come around and we will always be looking forward. We have always proven to you, and ourselves, that we strive to innovate rather than follow.

thanks again and KEEP GORE ALIVE!
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Kevin,

Glad to hear you had a great show! I know we're super excited to use our new stuff from you in the haunts! Hopefully next year we could see more in the line of the costumes (steampunk, exposed brain) like we did this year; it was an amazing costume!

I believe you've got ALOT of work ahead...have fun!

-Tyler

PS: I know we might not see our stuff prior to our Hauntcon show in April, but I know our customers are going to LOVE it! We've talked about making the character a highlight in our marketing this year.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Let me just say you guys are awesome!

I probably spent a majority of the show floating around your booth. Hopefully once our budget egg gets cracked we will be making some orders.

Keep it up!
      Come see what lies BENEATH!
      www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

Great lineup once again Kevin. I meant to talk to you more, but hey we all are busy when vending.

But loved the products. You guys pretty much dominated the aisle you were in.

See you at HAuNTcon?

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Hard work and sincere vestment in a pursuit seldom goes unrewarded, congrats!

I arrived and made it to the show around 11AM Friday and Kevin looked like
          a one legged man at an a$$ kicking contest. That's good trouble in my view.

I made it back several times through end of day Saturday and want to commend
          your crew and friends that pitched in. It's one thing to bring the goods; it's an
          altogether different beast to have people working as a team and GLADLY providing
          service to buyers and tire kickers.

There was an obvious plan and it was well executed. [not forced to kneel and executed
          but in keeping with the trope you are welcome to that imagery ]

Good Work, Greg

Comment

Deep Breath

Honestly,
            there were a few moments that I had to walk away just to catch my breath.
            I did develop a strategy for our booth, product showcases, and our customer service strategies. I apologize to anyone who had to wait for service, but even with 5 customer service, and one office manager, we still fell behind. But that is a wonderful problem to have when you have so many customers in your booth at the same time ALL the time.
            But every day we worked out more details, and got faster.
            thanks for all the wonderful comments and we look forward to working with more of you haunters as the season progresses.
            I know this is only the tip of the iceberg this season for us.
            And if you ordered from us we will be starting on your orders as soon as we do some infrastructure improvements to make our production processes more efficient.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X