10 Haunts x 2 days = 20 Attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Haunts x 2 days = 20 Attractions

We had one cancellation (The Asylum) from our MHC bus tour, but we added another haunt (The Haunted Castle) and now we are at 20 attractions! This is going to be the biggest bus tour yet. We've worked really hard to provide this fantastic opportunity to tour 20 attractions with a variety of haunts. Most of the tours will be self guided dark tours, but we'll have several lights-on attractions on the tour. We'll be showing the movie The Dead Matter on the buses too. Thanks Ed!

We've already sold one bus and we're about half way through the second one. There are only four buses reserved for this tour so don't wait too long. Ticket prices start at $229 per person which includes all attractions, your hotel room, bus, snacks and all your meals. We will have a drivers tour available where you can purchase your haunt tickets at the door.

It was great seeing everyone at TW and thanks to those who stopped by our booth for handshakes, hugs and well wishes. My partners got a bar stool for me so I didn't have to stand all day or hop up and down from a chair. I did take a short nap every afternoon and that really helped. I hope to be back to full strength in a couple more weeks.

Looking forward to scaring everyone at the Midwest Haunters Convention in June. Go to the web site for more info at www.midwesthaunters.com

Kelly aka Spike

What the hell happened to the asylum ???

I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT VISIT. extremely dissapointed..........

Comment

Lost haunt

They lost their lease. I don't know all the details, but they were in negotiations for a new building and it fell through. Then days later the owner had a fire at his house and lost everything; including the props/gear stored at his house for the haunt. They are looking for a new building, but its doubtful they'll find a place and have their haunt built by June. We're keeping a time slot open for them on Wednesday night; just in case miracles happen and they get a new building and can replace what they lost in the fire.

Spikerip

Comment

20 Haunts! SHWEEEEEET!!! For those of us who never have time to visit other attractions during the haunting season this is just AWESOME!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

MHC will be hear for u know it.......cant wait.....its in my backyard almost.....still wiped from TW

Comment

Thanks to Melissa, Jason, and Dick for putting this together!
            Last edited by Barry; 03-29-2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

OK, so I guess you don't use the Youtube BB code but the video code instead. LOL

Comment

Working...
              X