City museum .... The best thing at transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
    How is this possible. All those sliding down it would be automatically, perpetually "Cleaning" it.
    Right?
    Although air currents whipping upward could possibly deposit dirt in unordinary locations.
    I thought about that after I posted it. Lets replace dirty with old and metal.......which, combined with caves, dirties up yellow pants pretty fast hahah

Originally posted by All American View Post
    Btw I went to disney for a week and hated it, I went to city museum for a 5 hrs for $12 and had the time of my life of course the ppl your with helps
    Chris
    The people are a huge factor, but the money to fun ratio is excellent. I went to disney for a week and didn't hate it but definitely didn't have anywhere near as much fun.....but I think if I was there with the same crew as Saturday night it would be easily as fun haha

But at the same time it would be a different "we're at a theme park!" kind of fun. Not a back-to-elementary-school kind of fun. :]

Comment

I don't agree its 'perfectly safe' not what so ever... they have a cave that parents can't even follow their kids in, they have like concrete speers poking up out of the ground in the cave if someone falls on one they could be killed. I remember getting a tour from these guys and telling them that might be a problem. I think the place is cool but safe... Hmmm.

I've heard they have had some serious injuries there but I don't know... I heard a kid lost his finger or something on some tipping prop or something but I'm not sure. I know from being in there its very creative and the guy who designs everything thinks of art first. I think of safety first and art second. Maybe I'm just paranoid about safety stuff.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Darkangel..

You might have more fun with "Kids" more your own age. You should have more in common with "Them".
        I see some kids today that are probably 16times more "Spoiled" than any kid I ever knew or knew of as a child of the 1950's.
        Sedentary, keyboard lifestyles might be some of the problem?
        Cell phones? The Heros on the radio only ever had anything like that when I was a kid....I remember trying to learn those unpredictable smoke signals from the next village,, almost had it figured out, then the wind would blow alittle...
        "The ... chief says... his daughter's ... nose.. is ..on.. backwards!?"
        Very hard to scroll- back on smoke signals!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

City museum is very fun for me, it wasnt fun for Dark Angel-
          Big deal - difference is awesome, diversity is awesome. Thats what keeps our haunts and lives different as they help express our personalities. No need to attack each other over weather or not something was fun. We cannot ever correct or fix someones opinion nor should we try. Thats the cause of fights bickering and religious wars for crying out loud. It does not affect me that Dark didnt have fun so I dont feel the need to comment on it.
          Dark and Damon- This thread was obviously from the get go a pro city museum thread just saying what a good time they had there. It wasnt set up as a debate nor were they asking opinions about what you thought about it. Not every thread on here is asking for our opinions some are just statements. Any drama you recieve due to posting an opposite view point on the thread is drama you asked for.
          Personaly I think city museum is an awesome place with a crappy name, I heard about it for two years before I went. If they had changed the name to "Adults tetanus playground" I would have been all over it year one. Dark, Damon sorry you didnt have fun.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Is this really worth an argument here? Some like it, some don't. Can we get back to important topics on here for a change?

Thanks,

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel
              Finally, someone else has a mind of his own and not what appears as bandwagon jumpers who once one person says something everyone hops on for the ride. Good post Damon!

Also, looks at the pics Thrilltainment posted, looks dangerous as hell to me can't deny that!

Chris, yeah that must be what it is I'm upset you guys didn't invite me....I'm sure hanging around you and your friends would have been the highlight of my trip.. If I want to relive elementary school I'll chaperone a school field trip or go to an amusement park. I go to museums to learn, but hey that's just me! :-D

DA

Bandwagon jumpers ? people had fun so they are bandwagon jumpers ? hmmm interesting thought process ...... oh and hanging around me and my friends is a bad thing? what an insult

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
              City museum is very fun for me, it wasnt fun for Dark Angel-
              Big deal - difference is awesome, diversity is awesome. Thats what keeps our haunts and lives different as they help express our personalities. No need to attack each other over weather or not something was fun. We cannot ever correct or fix someones opinion nor should we try. Thats the cause of fights bickering and religious wars for crying out loud. It does not affect me that Dark didnt have fun so I dont feel the need to comment on it.
              Dark and Damon- This thread was obviously from the get go a pro city museum thread just saying what a good time they had there. It wasnt set up as a debate nor were they asking opinions about what you thought about it. Not every thread on here is asking for our opinions some are just statements. Any drama you recieve due to posting an opposite view point on the thread is drama you asked for.
              Personaly I think city museum is an awesome place with a crappy name, I heard about it for two years before I went. If they had changed the name to "Adults tetanus playground" I would have been all over it year one. Dark, Damon sorry you didnt have fun.
              Allen H
              pretty much sums it up

Allen,

I never said I didn't have fun, I said it was pretty cool just not "the best place ever" or best museum or better than Disneyworld. It was strange the way it was hyped up this year where no one said anything last year about it. It's a fun place, I said that already Allen, just not over the top life changing fun. I'd go back in the future for $12 bucks it not bad.

I agree, God forbid if you don't join in on the crowd around here...

DA
              and what crowd is that ? the one's who don't post bullshit just to start fights ?

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
              Is this really worth an argument here? Some like it, some don't. Can we get back to important topics on here for a change?

Thanks,

Allan
              Allan there really is no need for argument but your buddy dark angel has a history of this ... also just because it's a haunt forum doesn't mean it has to be 100% haunt talk, ever been to any of the other forums ?
              besides this was done with many other haunters of high end haunted attractions so I felt compelled to share and see what others thought ...

Comment

Chris,

You are arguing right along with your buddy Dark Angel so you're in the same boat as him. What I'm saying is who cares, either you like it or you don't it's not worth yet another worthless argument here on the forums who has time for it?. It's post Transworld, which means it build season for haunt owners, there should be plenty to discuss in addition to all the non-haunt related threads.

You want to address me do it in a pm, otherwise keep arguing with each other knock yourself out...

Allan

Comment

Allan, I got your pm damn who rattled your cage???

DA

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
                    If they had changed the name to "Adults tetanus playground" I would have been all over it year one.
                    LOL can we all call it that from now on?

It was strange the way it was hyped up this year where no one said anything last year about it.
                    It's because I wasn't there demanding people go with me last year ;]

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
                    You are arguing right along with your buddy Dark Angel so you're in the same boat as him. What I'm saying is who cares, either you like it or you don't it's not worth yet another worthless argument here on the forums who has time for it?. It's post Transworld, which means it build season for haunt owners, there should be plenty to discuss in addition to all the non-haunt related threads.
                    Allan, you're arguing about arguing. Just saying.

-----

Can we all agree to disagree and let the people who thought it was awesome carry on with a conversation about what they liked about it?

Comment

I'm going to take my kids to the City Museum and I'm going to take pictures of the whole place and post here. I haven't been in so long I really don't want to give a report but I'll go and let me kids write a review and I'll write a review. I do not despite everything about the place I know museums come from all over the World to see the place.

Some pictures coming soon!

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Allen,

I never said I didn't have fun, I said it was pretty cool just not "the best place ever" or best museum or better than Disneyworld. It was strange the way it was hyped up this year where no one said anything last year about it. It's a fun place, I said that already Allen, just not over the top life changing fun. I'd go back in the future for $12 bucks it not bad.

I agree, God forbid if you don't join in on the crowd around here...

DA
                        Quite fuckin crying and jump on the bandwagon, geez. You know you want to. You best get with the crowd on this one. It was the BEST PLACE EVER! I have never been but if a couple people on here said it was FANTASTIC then it was, bottom line, end of story, etc. Quite trying to think for yourself. Don't you get it? People around here don't like you having a different opinion. We are all one in the same, a big family, even though I know like two of you. Didn't you get that information when you decided you like haunting? That you were part of a family of people that you don't even know? The worst thing that could happen on this board is people not thinking exactly alike. We must think like one.
                        Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                        X