Granny at the Darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny at the Darkness

Ok Yall, now its over and youve had time to digest the crazyness that was this week and Transworld. Now I need your feedback, If you went to the Darkness and saw Granny, I would like to know your honest opinion of her performance. She was in rare form and was geared more towards the haunters....but did it offend you, did you enjoy it, and If you did have a problem with anything she said please drop me a line on here and tell me.
    Amazing, This was the thing I will talk about for awhile
    60.00%
    Really good, would love to see her again
    33.33%
    Alright
    0.00%
    Offensive, but was willing to deal with it if she didnt come after me
    0.00%
    Offensive, Hated it...has no place near a haunt
    6.67%
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Most people avoid eye contact or freak out. I like the interaction. I grabbed your boob so ya I was ok with it.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Good times!

I thought you were GREAT! I was so excited when i saw you in the cue line.
      I really don't think there's ANYTHING you could do that would really offend us : )
      Thanks for the laughs!
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

P.S.

Nice touch when you ate the skid marks off your own panties : )
        sigpic
        PEACE, ADAM
        www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Granny was a blast. I think the prep was the best...nothing beat Granny doing Absinthe with Rotting Flesh Radio at the European Body Art Booth with Nix and Jaro.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Granny

Tater she was great I loved it when she took off her panties and put them on the guy's head. I was freaking cracking up.

Keep up the good work.

Shwan
            http://bradentonhauntedtrail.com

Comment

Great Granny

Loved Granny, greatest queue line actor ever.

Ed Z

Comment

Whoever voted her as offensive needs to be less easily offended ;]

She was hilarious. And she's a good break from the usual haunt monsters...nobody expects an insane grandma at a haunt. [Customers, I mean, since we all know about her. hahah]

Comment

It was funny, she or he (lol) told my friend's wife... she needs to go to the other street corner if she wants to make any money

Comment

Originally posted by spookjj View Post
                    It was funny, she or he (lol) told my friend's wife... she needs to go to the other street corner if she wants to make any money
                    I was wearing bright yellow pants and she accused me of skinning a banana. haha

Comment

granny

"gooose"............... "call Me"

I loved it! classic Granny!
                      http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com
                      sigpic
                      "We bring you the WHO WHAT AND WHERE of the industry we all love"

www.InsideThe HauntIndustry.com

Comment

I thought she was hilarious. Everyone around us was laughing.
                        http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

Granny!!! SHE ROCKS!!

OH I love Granny!! She is my favorite! On Feburary 26 of this year I had a surprise party for my husband (Greg-FEARFEST) The first thing I did was contact Tater to hire Granny for the entertainment!!! She was GREAT!! We had all ages at the party and they loved her!! If someone is offended maybe Granny is hitting to close to home on the remarks!!! LMAO!! She calls me a whore! and I tell her every time.....I was a slut! I never got paid!!! LMAO!!!
                          Just have fun!!
                          Christina Allen
                          FEARFEST

Comment

hilarious

We try to book Granny at least once a year at our haunt. Our customers love her and think shes great. Every time shes been at our haunt we have never had any complaints.
                            We are such Granny fans my wife threw a surprise birthday party for me and flew Granny in as a special guest...... Yes, Granny gave me a wet p___y a pair of panties and a lap dance. Yes in deed shes something else! lol
                            Anyone that doesnt appreciate Grannys humor needs to lighten up. She is what she is, an old Granny that tells it like it is.
                            Its harmless and all in fun. She means no harm and her insults are just part of her character.

FYI, If you find her offensive dont come to Fearfest the weekends of Oct 14-16 and Oct 21-23. She will be gracing our haunt for two weekend this year.
                            We Love ya Tater and so does our crew!

Greg
                            Fearfest
                            Greg Allen
                            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I think Granny is a great character, brings something new and different to whatever haunt she is working. When I see pictures of haunts with lots of gore, half-naked women, exploding toliets, bathrooms with crap all over, etc. I do not freak, even if it something I would not do. Being a haunted event allows you to be something you cannot be in real life, to experience things that creep you out, offend you, etc. People need to get a grip, we are not holding ice cream socials at the Baptist church.

Comment

Working...
                              X