Granny at the Darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget the atrox guys????

Slain....How could I EVER forget you guys!! I love hanging out with you and your crew. We did hang out with your crew I am not sure where you were LOL...We were up til 3am one night...you must must have been asleep old man!! LMAO...In all seriousness we did miss hanging with you. How about next year???
    Christina
    FEARFEST

Comment

really?

Originally posted by ThECRaZyLadY View Post
      Slain....How could I EVER forget you guys!! I love hanging out with you and your crew. We did hang out with your crew I am not sure where you were LOL...We were up til 3am one night...you must must have been asleep old man!! LMAO...In all seriousness we did miss hanging with you. How about next year???
      Christina
      FEARFEST
      Yea.. I didn't hit the bar this year.. Some of those guys you saw live for the drinks and such every night of there life.... Hope they didn't act too foolish.. We were out and about and planning our next day because we were the ones walking the sales floor trying to get things done and they were up there to play, drink and be merry...
      They are not the decision makers anyway, but we will make sure to see you guys next spring..

Comment

Tater, don't forget about us this year!

Tater,
        Don't forget to leave us a weekend open! Remember, we "bought" you at the HAA auction, so we "own" you for a weekend this October. Since Greg evidently has you for two weekends during the middle of the month, we need you the Friday and Saturday before Halloween. Send me a pm so we can discuss it.

We can't wait to get you here, and no, we don't want you to hold back at all!
        Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
        Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
        www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Dewayne,
          Sorry we seem to be Tater hogs. lol He was suppose to come last year but his schedule didnt work out so he had to pass.
          Thats why we got him for two weekends this year.
          BUT, I would love to have him for 2 weeks every year if he could swing it.
          My crew loves him and cant wait to see him again. You should of seen their faces when he showed up for my birthday party. It made their and my day.
          I almost started bidding on him at the auction for another week until I saw you guys were bidding, lol
          I guess we cant get our fill of the old hag. lol
          Love ya Tater!

Greg
          Fearfest
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
          X