Great Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Show!

The Night Frights team wants to thank everyone who attended the Transworld show for making it such a great experience this year!

As any of my fellow vendors will tell you, it's an enormous amount of work, playing beat the clock to finish up the current year's product line in time to get it shipped off to St. Louis, setup, tear down, and long days manning your booth (when part of you really wants to go check out all the other cool props on the showroom floor!).

But getting to meet one's customers and fellow haunters (and fellow vendors) is the real payoff. It's great to be able to put a face to the name, and the outpouring of positive feedback for the new props and old is what keeps us all working hard to come up with cool new stuff.

Thanks to Tattoo and Shady and the team for putting together the interactive haunt -- that was a great new feature of TW this year. They worked their butts off and it came out really cool.

And of course, what trip to St. Louis would be complete without a trip through "The Darkness". One of my all-time favorite haunts. Kudos to Larry and his crew. Makes me envious of Kip that he has a year-round playground to work in, (though one man's playground is another man's "day at the office", perhaps. ; )

Anyway, we're still recovering, but just wanted to pop in and say thanks to all the haunters out there, without whom, none of us would be here. And thanks for the positive feedback on the new Night Frights Mirror prop. It's so cool to work so hard on something and then get such an overwhelming response. You guys ROCK!

Sincerely,

Mike Fox
    www.nightfrights.net
    http://www.nightfrights.net

Mike,
    So great to meet you at the show! We are over excited to begin build out so we can theme around your awesome new mirror. My theory is that if something scares ME - it has to be good and that damn thing got me good.

Thanks again!
    Erick
    "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
    Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
    Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

Mike, I will second that. I was very impressed with your display of the mirror in the interactive haunt. I'm so glad I finally walked thru it on Sunday, because I would not have known about the mirror effect. I can't wait to get mine in and start having fun with it!

Also, I want to thank Mike and whoever else had a part in the interactive haunt. That is a great form for all vendors to show off thief stuff and really give a feel of what a prop can look like when bring used.

I made this last minute purchase on the mirror effect and plan on making a few more purchases soon solely based off of walking thru the interactive haunt!

Thanks!
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Thanks Erick & Brad!

And yes, the Interactive Haunt was great for us. The Night Frights Mirror is intended to scare the bejeesus out of unsuspecting passersby, but it works best in the lower lighting and more intimate surroundings you'd actually find in a haunt.

The noise and bright lights and chaos of the showroom floor reflected in the mirror in our booth didn't showcase it as well as I would have liked, so I'm really glad you guys got to see it in its intended setting.

(And even more pleased to see that it "Got you good!", Erick! Mission accomplished. ; )

Comment

I just wanted to say that I did not make it to Transworld but have watched a ton of Youtube videos and the one effect I loved was the Mirror! If we can find a new location this year we are going to invest in the Ghost Bust (I'm a huge Haunted Mansion fanatic) since this impresses me and I've heard great reviews from other haunters.
          I would love more info on the mirror, but I can't find it on the site.
          Hopefully soon!
          Will you be at MHC?
          Keep up the great work!

Kirk
          Kirk Boemmel
          Dark Ghost Manor
          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Wow, thanks Kirk!
            Yes, we've been working so hard getting the new product line ready for unveiling at Transworld, we haven't had time to update the website. But once we're finished processing the TW orders, that will be priority one.

As for MHC, the jury's still out. We're still recovering from Transworld, (man that's a lot of work!), so we'll leave that decision for when we're feeling back to our old selves again.

But thanks again for the props on our props. It's feedback from you guys that lets us know if we're on the right track, and makes it all worth it.

Mike

Comment

Working...
            X