Foam room!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foam room!!!

Hello hunters, im from Mexico , and i have a succesfull pro- haunted house in my town , so this year im grow and add some efects to the rooms , like claustrophobia walls , more props , etc. so we want to add a clown room with a foam machine , do you know somebody has used this ? Do you have a risk of a electric shock for used this? , What do you think about the visitors who don't know going trow to a water foam?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_pd_...eature=related

greetings for all

I've been to a haunt with a foam room, they had the foam dropping in from the ceiling so I doubt there's any risk of electric shock. But in all honesty, it was more annoying than cool.

Comment

Only thing i would say about this is that.... it will make people mad beacuse it makes your cloths wet and also it makes the floor slippery.... if it were my haunt i would say..... NO WAY!!!!

Comment

I was going to say the same thing. Cutting edge near me has one and I hear a ton of complaints about it. Make sure you have a bypass.
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Yup, Allen.... when we went to cutting edge last year there was a bypass for theirs, but nothing to tell you what you were about to bypass. Most people just followed blindly along the normal path, and then came out madder than a wet hen at the end. It's so messy that the foam part of their haunt is done on the outside of the building. The basically built an open-top hallway from the building exit out to the parking lot that is filled with the sudds or foam.
          Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
          Haunt 2013, LLC
          and
          The House of Boo
          Dallas, TX
          www.haunt2013.com
          www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Cutting Edge

Just say no to foam! Not only is it messy, when it is built up to the extremes like Cutting Edge does, it makes it hard to breathe. I hated that room.

Comment

Working...
            X