Creepy Dolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy Dolls

Just watch watched video of Trans World. Can someone tell me who had the booth with the wonderful creepy dolls?
    Thanks, Mayhem

I believe the company is Creepy Collection

Dan

Comment

Creepy Dolls

Thanks so much!

Comment

One Followed

You Home! It's outside your place right now!
        Run! Hide! Get Grandpa's shotgun!, No, not the one with the scope on it, the other one!
        The one with the bayonet!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I also loved the dolls from Creature Corps. This was more like art , but some great scenes. Personal favorites was the rocking horse and the baby doll staring at the door with the green light shinig through it
          Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

That doll in front of the door with the green light is my favorite of them. I spent about 10 mins talking with one of Bob's artist that was telling me that they artist that makes those has come up with some really incredible designs. I think what makes them so impressive is that they are like a frozen scene from a horror movie. I thought they were awesome. And yes, Creepy Collection has the other horror dolls that can send some chills down the spine.... lol
            News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
            Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Ive seen pics from the show and as always Im blown away by Creature corps...... Those Baby doll concepts were amazing!
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
              X