2011 TW Favorites!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 TW Favorites!

I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's favorite new products were at the 2011 Transworld Show. I know I'll forget some, but I'll probably be reminded by the posts of others. Here, in no particular order, are some of my favorites:

Night Frights - www.NightFrights.net
    Bloody Mary Mirror
    Ghost Bust Live Deluxe

Pale Night Productions - www.PaleNight.com
    Portrait Panic
    Storm Damage

AtmosFearFX - www.atmosFEARfx.com
    Shades of Evil
    Blood Walls

Edge Designs - www.EdgeDesignsOnline.com
    Fireplace
    Wilting Flowers

Creature Corps - www.CreatureCorps.net
    Living Statue

Dead House Designs - www.DeadHouseDesigns.com
    Maggot Toilet
    Pretty much everything they were showing for set design!

I'm anxious to hear what everyone else liked as their favorites!

Kel
    Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 03-17-2011, 12:19 PM.
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Dark Raven Designs blew us away this year, very cool stuff...in fact we spent about 65% of our budget there! That hallway they had was amazing, hard to describe to someone who hasn't seen it, but I can't wait to start playing with ours!

Pale Eye was great as well, the chainsaw doors were cool, and the portrait with the pissed off prairie girl, loved it!

-Joel-
    Heartstoppers
    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

LOL! Pale Eye.. that's a new one for Kip/Pale NIGHT.. Someone wrote "Pale Mike" on a jug of his PermaBlood here & the name stuck with us.. ( sorry Kip! )

I think his Portrait Panic girl was one of my favs at the show. I was impressed by Hazard Room's things too.. There were a handful of new vendors there & I was impressed by a lot of the new products.
      missjayne
      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Defiantly agree with Kel on the Bloody Mary Mirror, my number one. Number two would be Dead House Design, and then I really liked the Wolf German Shepard by Scare Products.

Great show all around though!

Comment

FYI the German shepherd was from Scarefactory.

DA

Comment

Personally hands down Dark Raven had the best new original stuff. Now that one booth Pale Eye, Pale Mike, Pale Prairie dog they had an awesome Prairie Night Portrait. LOL! How can anyone get that name wrong?
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

LOL! the name of the company is Pale Night Productions - www.PaleNight.com

A couple of years ago I was confusing their name with Pale Eye Productions as well. Pale Night Production is Kip Polley's business and Pale Night is the company that introduced the Asylum Door to the haunt industry.

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I liked too many things to list here, although I agree that Pale Night, Night Fright, and Distortions all had some great stuff...
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I didn't get to go, so I cannot say. I'm sure that the show was amazing. Thank you for the links, Raycliff Manor.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
                  Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

Thanks DR...I always get those two names mixed up!

Comment

I didn't get to see much of the show but hands down Dark Raven had the best overall booth. I liked all the masks and costumes, and I will say MORE MORE MORE! Keep them coming!

I loved the maggots from the House of Shock guys...that was cool.

I liked the hand that came through the window from Scarefactory... we did basically this same thing many years ago at TW but Scarefactory hand through the window looked good and reached out pretty far. I might get one.

Ghost Ride's booth was bloody good! LOL

The one thing I like about the show is we are getting different kinds of companies like lighting companies, insurance companies, ATM, to ticket agencies, to everything between. This is good four your business.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Just a home haunter here but these were my favorites from that perspective:

Midnight Studios FX: The whole booth!

Immortal Masks: The Immortal mask

Haunt Tactics: Zombie King

Dark Raven Designs: Wall worms

Pale Night Productions: Girl in the fan, window breaking and Chainsaw

Poison Props: Skeleton on the flailing girl

The Scare Factory: The spooky electric motors props (especially the FCG versions)

Night Frights: Bloody Mary Mirror

Gore Galore: Giant Goat Head

Every year I make a compilation video of my favorites that good on video. Here's this year:

Comment

The ATM idea was pretty cool. That would be the kind of booth I would usually pass by figuring it would be too costly or a pain in the rear, but they actually had a really affordable set up that could generate good amount cash.
                          sigpic
                          Louis Brown
                          Owner, operator, and dish washer
                          at
                          DarkWood Manor

Comment

Working...
                          X