Bet you haven't seen this for awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet you haven't seen this for awhile

Hey this is just a reminder how far haunt world has come. Pretty Awesome in my opinion. Keep up the Terrorific Work
    http://www.hauntworld.com/messages/fforummess.html

Ya thats pretty old. What did it say 2005. I still remember the little spinning shiny spiders and other icons Larry had on the site way, way, back. I used to think they were so cool! LOL! Wow how times have changed.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Huge difference from then to now. I do have to say that I almost prefer the old header to the forum, with the purple, although both are cool.
      sigpic
      http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
      Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

This brings back a scary memory for me.

Remembering about the first time I sat looking at a computer screen, someone else typed in my name after a short few seconds my name came up as the subject of a series of posts as people were talking about ME!?
        (I guess I was thinking since I didn't have a computer that nobody knew who I was?)
        Someone had brought up a question:"Is there another way to really put the fear of physical, bodilly harm into a customer without a chainsaw?"
        Several then responded saying that "Jim Warfield" knew how to do this... with no chainsaw....(My first haunting "Claim to Fame?")
        All that remains to be said about that is that it did take quite a few years to get that fear-inspiring act "Right".
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

that brings back memories
          I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Wow I remember that........ And it seems soooo much longer ago than 2005
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I read some of my old post. It was sort of like a weird flash back....with Jim Warfield
              sigpic
              Louis Brown
              Owner, operator, and dish washer
              at
              DarkWood Manor

Comment

Ah-ha!

Yet Another MIND INVADED!
                The moment is ripe, e-mail me your bank account numbers and I will only take what I can carry because I am an honest man, honestly!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ya I dont know how Jim is capable of making such a rumbling gunning sound like a chainsaw! Scares the hell out of me everytime I think about it! Better than any fake chainsaw ever thought of! LOL! Plus alot less maintenance than a chainsaw. May need a throat lodsgen once in a while. Ha!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

I Put A New Message..

On our answering machine everyday. This morning my voice surprised me being lower than whale chiit!
                    No, no voice modulators here, no control knobs to turn, just hear what you "Get"! (When I begin speaking)
                    Yes, guys, I discovered as a 12 yr. old answering the phone when one of my Mother's girlfriends called that many women really are affected by a male voice in those lower registers. Remove the ductwork, standing in the basement looking up, begin talking and what a response you will get! (But almost nobody wears dresses anymore.)
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X