This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13th HOUR

Did anyone find out what 13th hours problem was this last year? I wasn't able to make it to the show this year, but had plans to bring all the e-mails I had back and forth with them and I still do not have the magazines from last year.
    Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

from what i hear...........

you are not the only one who had problems recieving their subscriptions from last year. did they show this year at transworld? Wonder if anyone questioned them about subscription problems in person ? please post if you have any info. thanks.

Comment

I was told that the person who was handling subscriptions left them and they had some problems. I was told they were working on them.
      Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

You might want to PM Shane on this.
        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Yeah, Shane probly has you covered. PM him.
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I was promised three issues from the past 2 years and received 1 after several emails and phone calls. Told them I would not subscribe again. They were at the show. Didn't seem so busy when I went by.

Comment

Yeah I'll just stay subscribed to Hauntworld. At least there is info to actually help your haunted house!!
              Flashly pictures and no content for twice the cost just doesn't make sense.
              An article from a chef about Halloween cookies, just doesn't help my business!!!
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Do not buy!

I approached them with issues I had with not getting my issues. I had 19 names on a list these people had contacted me and did not get their magazine either. He was an ass! To make a long story short he gave me every excuse in the book here is a few and I shit you not! Ask the crowd that I entertained with my rant with him!

1... The mail man throws it in the trash because its to heavy to deliver ( I think thats illegal and bullshit)
                2... They get stole out of mail boxes because its so beautiful! (Yeah my neighbors thought it was playboy! I say bullshit)
                3... Not only my name but it appears the other 19 names never made it in the system. ( are you serious!)
                4... Why am I bitching Larry does not deliver all of his issues either. ( Why he threw Larry under the bus beats the hell out of me)
                5... The names on my list are made up but he would not get on his computer and prove to me other wise! ( can you say nope not bullshit but CHICKEN SHIT!)

He said and I quote.... "Look I don't make a dime off this magazine and don't need it. my responce... "dude why the hell are you here taking these peoples money" his responce... " Look I am rich I own my own plane this is nothing to me... My responce" then jump in that Mother F*cker and fly over my house and everyone else on the list and drop them out that way the mailman, neighbors, my dog or anyone else want get them and we can get what we paid for!" His responce you are running off my customers.. My responce " well good I will sit here all day and let the worLd know your a crook!" He then grabs up 3 issues one from 08,and 2 from 09 and says here my oblgation is fullfilled! I am like oh hell no you just did not, you think it's that easy your a crook and I will tell everyone not to buy from you! Chris Jackson walkes up and says he's thinking of getting a subscription I hand him all the magazines he just gave me and said here save your money!

Bottom line it's clear he rents a booth just to collect money! I think he needs gas money for his plane! Stupid ass! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Shane and it's the bullshit he will feed you will make you laugh! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! Your too funny Shane! I have never subscribed to it and now Im really glad. I always thought it was ridiculous how big it was. Its like a damn Sears Christmas Wishbook. And then its all adds.? Just doesnt make much sense to me. I can say I resubscribed to H.W. I havent subscribed to it in over a year. I can say its kinda changed. Got the two latest ones. Havent even read them yet. But I plan too. Not many haunt mags interest me anymore? I think I would just rather read the forums. Just my two cents.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

After reading "Shane"...

I wonder if I could be allowed to rent a really small booth at a haunt convention, just big enough for my narrow posterior to sit on a chair and hold a big spoon as everyone gets in line, pays the fee to swallow some more of my bullchitt!?
                    Yum! Lo-Calorie! Filling too! Unapproved by the USDA but manufactured locally right between my ears.
                    Many different flavors to choose from: "The dog ate my homework", a Tornado wrecked by Bic pen!", "A posse of mentally incompetant vigillantees are holding Charlie Sheen captive in my wine cellar and won't let me do...."
                    I promise to smile and not talk about my airplane.(Which provides my quick flight to Swiss bank account-ville.)
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Good for you Shane. I wish I was there when you talked with him. It doesn't matter if it's $5 or $50,000. Either way you're getting bent over and screwed. You deserve what you paid for rather it's a hamburger or a prop costing thousands of dollars. The principle is the same.
                      Spooky Wishes
                      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

were they giving out free copies of the magazine at transworld- or-

just trying to take money to sell subscriptions ?????

Comment

Heavy on the "Sub"?

As in submerced? Dissappearing from common veiw? For long periods of time?
                          Subscription givne a new meaning.
                          Give me your money, I can go away and hide too.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

were they giving out FREE copies of their magazine at transworld -or-

were they just taking money and trying to sell subscriptions there? just wanted to know the "set -up" situation.

Comment

Chuck

When I walked by I was going to snag a magazine...because they used to be free...However I was informed that it would be 80 dollars if i wanted that issue. So they were looking for cash and taking subs as well
                              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                              X