TW Items already Arriving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Items already Arriving?

I'm surprised that I already had my first shipment of an order from Transworld. A second order looks like it should arrive Tuesday. Add that to carrying (or rolling) out items from Gore Galore, Froggy's Fog, and EFXTek, and I should have about 50% of my TW product in hand by midweek. That is a lot faster than I expected.

Anyway, want to thank SkeletonStore.com (Bucky's Boneyard) for shipping so quickly.

Anyone else receive any product yet?
    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

My Bucky's are already coming. They were here 2 days ago.

Comment

I would say this is a very GOOD thing!

Seeing as in the past I've read SO many posts of people complaining that what they ordered was past due of the anticipated time it was promised to arrive, I'd say CONGRATULATIONS to both the vendors & you! I have a week or so still before I see any of what I ordered comes in.
      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

We received one shipment last Wend. and we are expecting one from another vendor next Tuesday. I hope this is a trend for all vendors. We started building in Jan and could use our props as soon as possible!

Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

There's a package from Fright Props scheduled for delivery on Tuesday!
          Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
          Haunt 2013, LLC
          and
          The House of Boo
          Dallas, TX
          www.haunt2013.com
          www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Working...
          X