No announcement yet.

The MAN THREAD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better an honorable defeat than a cowardly victory. (see Bruce Ismay for more details there)
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

..but to the victors belong the spoils!
      (If they got spoiled, who would want them?)
      The Victors always write the history books too, for at least the next 50 years, or so it seems?
      Then the ending of the old war movie "The Victors" comes to mind in which the GI and the Russian end up stabbing each other do death in 1946 Berlin and the camera begins going up from the bodys laying there amongst the rubble(not "Barney") and up until we see a panoramic view of the entire city all rubble and burn out buildings.
      The moral here? Don't hang around in burnt out wrecks of a town like this, I guess because the entertainment factor is so bleak, former allies resort to stabbing one another. Maybe they just couldn't find a good movie house?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well I just got back from a pretty good weekend. I visited my girlfriend, after I'll say that after not seeing each other for several weeks, things got a little intense if you know what I mean!! Needless to say, we didnt really spend a lot of time away from the hotel room!!! I got the Executive Suite, and we ended up loving it and we used a lot of that space, especially the coference table. I dont know what it was, but thats all she wanted to do IT on was that damn conference table!!

We had lots of fun, and stayed up all night long each night.

Buy hey, I got plenty of execise!!!!!!!
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

It was so great, even the neighbors smoked cigarettes, eh?

Back, final 2 trailer loads. Will post pix eventually. Lots of fun.

gotta rewire the trailer lights after and add in rope hooks to the truck.

Anyone ever notice that real haunters tend to be handy? We change our own oil and do our own carpentry and painting...

Comment

gotta keep the man thread goin,so let me say congrats brad you have come a long way from almost kissing her.hahaha

Comment

Your right we do gotta keep it going. And wipp, this is a different girl than before!! And now, I've got another girl that wants me, so I'm stuck, I dont know which one to go for. The one I visited a few weekends ago isn't all that hot, but she said that when she gets drunk, she likes to have girls too!! YEAH BABY!!! So, I'm trying to get back up there on a weekend and get her drunk!! Oh man I'm gonna love it!
              Brad Bowen
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Here are sme manly rules that all of us men can live by.

1.Men are NOT mind readers
                2.Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You dont hear us complaining about it being down!
                3.Sunday sports- it's like the full moon or the changing of tides. Lt it be.
                4.Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never gonna think of it that way.
                5.Crying is blackmail.
                6.Ask for what you want, dont hint at it. Subtle hints dont work! Strong hints dont work. Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!
                7.Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
                8.Come to us with a problem only with you want help with it. Thats what we offer. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
                9.Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissable in an arguement. In fact anything after 7 days is null and void.
                10.If you wont dress like Victorias Secret girls then dont expect us to dress like soap opera guys.
                11.If you think that you are fat, then you probably are, dont ask us.
                12.If something we said can be interpretted in 2 different ways, and one of those ways makes you angry, then we meant the other wya.
                13.You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know how best to do it, just do it yourself.
                14.If at all possible, please say whatever it is you have to say during commercials.
                15.Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
                16.ALL men see only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, NOT a color. Pumpkin is also only a fruit. We have NO idea what mauve is.
                17.If it itches, it WILL be scratched. We do that.
                18.If we ask what's wrong, and you say "nothing", then we will act like nothing is wrong. We know you are lying, but it's just not worth the hassle.
                19.If you ask a question you dont want an answer to, expect an answer you dont wanna hear.When we have to go somwhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine, really!
                20.Dont ask us what we're thinkg of, unless you are prepared to talk about topics such as SEX, CARS, the shotgun formation, and BASKETBALL.
                21.You already have enough clothes.
                22.I m in shape. Round IS a shape.
                23.And sleeping on the couch. Men dont mind that, it's like camping.
                Brad Bowen
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Comp[laints that I have heard women say concerning "men" is that they (women) want to be the number one priority in a man's life but they instead are way down on his list being beat out by such things as :
                  His truck
                  His beer
                  His hound dog
                  His guitar
                  The NFL
                  Stock car racing
                  His "O"-ism.

Of course I substituted almost everything ever found on anyone else's list for owning and working on and acting in my Haunted House.

The haunted beer truck driven by my stock car racing hound dog with drunken NFL players riding on top of the kegs while playing their guitars never appealed to me that much.
                  The hound dog and the NFL players would act like they didn't recognise me the next morning on the street.
                  They never returned my calls either.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I fartted AND belched and didn't say "Excuse me." or "I'm sorry Honey!"

Top that!!
                    R&J Productions
                    Las Vegas, NV
                    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Not to worry, the couch is pretty comfortable!!!

Just kidding!!!
                      R&J Productions
                      Las Vegas, NV
                      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

You know what happens when you play country music backwards, don't you?

You get your house back
                        you get your dog back
                        you get your wife back

(John Denley, want to write a song about that?

Comment

Well two days ago, I'm waking uo to a girl that I dont exactly know how she got in my bed, and when I picked her up. The good thing is, she was really hot, she said we had plenty of fun last night. And then..... we did the dirty stuff again! But I did get her phone number at least, and she wants me to take her out tomorrow night and get her drunk!!

YEAH!!!!!!
                          Brad Bowen
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                          X