No announcement yet.

Dream Scape Studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its your story Shane tell it how you want!

Shane now come on you need to admit the truth, show me one email or correspondance where you had set up with us two weeks in advance to pick up our donation at the show. Come on "brother" I talked to you not more than two feet in front of my booth and I know exactly who you are and what you look like. You even offered to give us an extra ticket for one of the girls at the booth, said just write your name down and give it to ya and you would come back by and pick it up with the donation... Your memory must be as short as you are hmmmm, thats funny you have pictures of our donation sitting on a table in your own photos that were posted from your party, i would like to see where you aranged to have that picked up by the "deadline" You have talked to Kevin and yes we all heard about your little rant in front of 13th hour and how you made an ass of yourself, what a laugh we all had talking about it. Your not as liked as you wish you were my friend but thats ok your still an A in my book! Your right people do talk and they have plenty to say about you, I have plenty of PM telling us "stand our ground", "hopefully you wont donate to shane next time" I could go on but whats the use you know it all and hear it all. Take a look in the mirror sometime cause thats who the talk is about! Lies Lies Lies! Wow and we donated to your cause!

Comment

Mr Gore!

I like the bit about "Yes I am sorry to say its sad but its true" did you come up with that all by yourself? Ethics you speak of, where are yours calling people and whinning that we "ripped off your product" and that they need to decide who they are going to stand with. I would like to have heard a few of those conversations and how they unfolded or should I say folded in your face! You keep crying about originality, hey nice work on the goat head think I saw that years ago in a couple other haunts! I can go through about half your items and point out where I have seen them before you created them, matter of fact the very artist you fired came up with more than half your products! We will continue to do our very best at making sure you have competition because if your the "innovation" that your followers think you are then time will tell and where the artist went is where the better products will come! Its sad but true!

Comment

Oh my.....I hate to read things such as this....Can we all hold hands and sing "Kumbayah"around the camp fire. I will tell a few ghost stories!!! We can all sit around and roast marshmellows in the fire and make s'mores !!! I'll bring the wine!!!!!!

Sue
        Last edited by terrormasue; 03-28-2011, 08:25 PM.
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

What did you donate?

If I have you confused with someone else then I will admit it. The donation dead line is on the Insane Shane Party thread its still there on this very site today. Hey I could be wrong if I am I will admit it. We had so much donated hey I could have made a mistake. Again I talk to alot of people. I will say this it's really not a matter of who likes me or who don't all that matters to me as at the end of the day people are done right. Also if you did donate to the party then you were let in free as were any other vendor who was there. The party is an Industry thing so you were not donating to me per' se but the many buyers that was there. I am sure you have got a few emails from a couple here and it's the same ones who don't like what I stand for. Well they don't like it till they are done wrong! This thread is not about me it's about Dream Scape if you have a problem with me then start a totally new thread. But I will say if I have made a mistake then I will say I am sorry and I so have you confused with someone else. So what did you donate? Shane and it's refresh my memorie. Shane

Oh one other thing how can I make an ass of myself when I got 30 plus people standing there applauding that I have confronted a vendor who has ripped off 19 people and that's just the 19 I had on the list that had contacted me? So you think because I want let someone be taken advantage of that makes me an ass? HEY I WILL ACCEPT THE TITLE CALL ME ASS, ASS HOLE OR WHAT EVER but if I prevented someone else from getting talken then I am happy with what ever name you call me!
          Last edited by graystone; 03-28-2011, 08:28 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by terrormasue View Post
            Oh my.....I hate to read things such as this....Can we all hold hands and sing "Kumbayah"around the camp fire. I will tell a few ghost stories!!! We can all sit around and roast marshmellows in the fire and make s'mores !!! I'll bring the wine!!!!!!

Sue
            I see a new prop/costume coming out of this. Picturing a zombie with melted marshmallow stuck to its face with a roasting stick in it's eye.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I don't know too much about this situation, and really don't care about what is true and what isn't, but I can say one thing, just seeing the manner in which DreamScape has replied to this thread is very unprofessional, in my opinion. I think just the way somebody responds to this kind of thread can say a lot about them, and by reading all of your comments, DreamScape, it makes me not want to do business with you.

And I have not ordered from either company before, so am in no way biased.

- Jake

Comment

HA!! Great idea Farmer!! I can see it now......
                http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Ok

Sue just called me and I stand corrected. They did donate at the last minute and I did talk to them. So hey on that I was wrong but I will have to ask and I know I did not get to see much of anything but a glance at things because the party was on Thursday night and my crew was picking up donations and I had a meeting that first day so it all ran together. But can someone tell me if DS had two different booths? I sure as hell did not see the puppet costumes on Thursday at all maybe because I was busy and I never put two and two together till tonight! I will also say the person that won the prop tried to exchange it for something else or wanted to and I jumped his ass on how tackey that was to win something then ask for something else!!!!! Sue Thanks for making me remember that. So on that part I was way wrong and I will say I am sorry for the confustion. This however does not change the way I feel on the issue. Shane and it's standing up for the Industry it's buyers and sellers! AssHole! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok Listen

Im going to call it as I see it, I have no ties to either one.

Fear, you know youve dug your own grave by posting on this thread. And you can call shane whatever you want, He does whats right for people in this industry, and he gets results. Thats the bottom line, Granted he was more sparkley then a Twilight Vampire on Thursday night with his lil vest...but people come to him with problems and he straight up tells it like it is....to whoever is causing the problem. The problem is you downright copied Gore Galore...youve admitted this pretty much...you took the artist. I have totally and complete faith in Kevin and know he is not going to go anyway...if anything this has just been taken to the next level. The question still remains why would I ever order from you...you seem like a total and complete jackass on this board...calling people out and an asshole...making fun of them. That right there is enough for me to never order from you because of the way you have responded to this thread. Shane is only doing what is right and standing up for the little guy and getting actions taken care of. Maybe you dont hate him for who he is...but maybe because what he stands for...Honestly, and Respect in this industry...something you may never have if you keep this responding to all these posts

Comment

To Me!!!

Yall enjoy!!! Shane and it's the Ass! Shane

sigpic

Comment

Point taken!

Shane it just bothered me that you denied talking with me or taking a donation from us, yes the guy that won the donation came by our booth and asked if he could trade it as he did not want the old naked woman.. He wanted to trade it for the younger looking version. I never called you an "asshole" onlystated that others that saw your rant didnt see it quite as you thought. Not everyone agrees with your methods sir, however when chanllenged I will stand and and be heard.
                        Scary goat what can I say to you other than thanks for the "support" I am sure if you had done business with us in the past you would see that after all the bashing dished out the past few weeks we decided to say whatever if we are going to be portrayed that way then no sense in keeping the peace! If your gonna get punished for something you didnt do then you may as well go ahead and do it! With that said keep an eye on us as we may come up with something new ya never know!

Comment

?????????

Spook Hole we thank you for your support!

Comment

OK

Well I can see where it would. But again I never realized the oversight till Sue called me. And again on that point I am sorry. I am sure some who was not familiar with me or my tactics would think I was an ass. I can say just as I have an opinion so can anyone else. But whoever it may be I want hold that aginst them because they have every right to have an opinion just as I do. But as long as I am in this Industry I will walk through fire to help anyone I can. I also will say I am sure ole Rick from 13th hour don't want a run in with me again. I will say this if he has not changed his way by next year I got a nice surprise for him@ Shane and it's I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOMETHING NEW FROM YOU! Shane

OH and for the record I blowed his ass out telling him how tackey that was to ask for an exchange for something he did not pay a dime for. Hell if it were not for that and Sue I would have never made the connection!
                            Last edited by graystone; 03-28-2011, 09:59 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Now ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

Casey .................................... CREEP HOUSE
                              Last edited by creep house; 03-30-2011, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Lmao

Originally posted by creep house View Post
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

Casey .................................... CREEP HOUSE
                                Casey that cracked me up! Shane and it's good one! Shane
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X