No announcement yet.

Walk through mirror?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a video Jim with the Haunted Enthusiasts shared with me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tP_Wg9TJ1M
    This might offer inspiration...

Kel

For some reason I couldn't get the actual video so display, but the link should take you to the video.
    Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 03-31-2011, 08:46 AM.
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I liked that commercial Kel! It was like using the illusion of hollywood backdrops. Its very convincing since alot was actual pictures of the actual scene they were in. Pretty cool!
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      www.houseoffright.com
      Damon Carson

Comment

Simplier Mirror Illusion

Here's a simpler Illusion effect. You create a duplicate room. The wall between them has a large opening almost door size, that starts a few inches from the floor. The opening is framed to look like a large mirror. Since everything in the room has a “mirror” image and the angle of the “mirror” would not present a reflection of the people entering, you have a perfect illusion.
        If you want a scare in the room you have a mannequin in the entry room and a real person in the second room. People enter the room stand for a minute not seeing another door leading elsewhere. Then the mannequin “reflection” lunges forward providing the scare. Now the patrons have to step though the “mirror” to continue the tour!!
        A haunt here uses this illusion and it is pretty cool! Mylar or any other method discussed will never actually look like a real mirror. Put duplicate props, maybe even have a painting or picture where you have a reversed image in the duplicate room and you will REALLY sell this illusion!!
        Good luck!
        Attached Files
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
        X