Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O. M. G.

"Oh my God!
    What an uncredible audience I had here last night!
    Yes, I was pandering to this audience but then the way that they were all reacting was really something else!
    Ad-libs were born and flurished in that atmosphere, whata night!
    I couldn't get out of the front room! More people kept showing up. I made a local refrence/joke that only two people in the room would understand, then one of the guys from 3 hours away walked right into a joke coattailing on the end of the previous statement that had everyone involved and laughing! It was a night swinging from the schoolyard monkey bars from one statement to the next, never dropping to the ground once!
    Of the 8 people in the room only two of them had ever been here before.
    (And I do believe they just might be coming back!)
    Thank you everyone who read this for indulging my little celebration here.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Always glad to hear about your audience, Jim!

Thanks for sharing! It helps scratch our off season itches!

Comment

jim what do handle the bad group?like the 2 teenage boys that have the nothin scares me attitude?send them down the first shoot u come to?

Comment

i gotta stop making posts rigt when i open my eyes.in english that would be "jim how do you handle the bad crowds"

Comment

Jim, I love reading about your tours! Thanks for sharing with us all the time! Someday, I *will* make it to the Grin!
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

My definition of a "Bad Crowd" might be alittle diferent than other's thoughts concerning this.
            One the one hand, this is my house and home, so I don't like people messing heavilly with any of it.
            When people in the tour want to make their comments , I don't mind until they keep making inane comments and won't stop or simply shut up and be quiet.
            If someone is more sober than drunk and they are saying stupid things, trying to be funny, I let this go on for awhile, if everyone else seems to think they are entertaining, I let it go on, eventually making a few comments myself possibly hinting that they should now be more quiet , if they don't seem to get the hint we begin a little contest of insults and one-upsmanship that they are going to lose decidedly if they are stupid enough to continue it, usually making them the (BIG) butt of the joke.
            If they pursue this type of behavior, being incessantly stupid and not the least bit entertaining to anyone, I inform them that I feel the majority of the people in the room paid to hear what I have to say, not what they have to say, if they still can't be quiet, they get kicked out of the house because anything less on my part sets up a situation in the near future when I get complaints and unhappy customers because of the disruption.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sounds like more fun than a barrel!

Comment

It depends whose day it is to be in the barrell!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Your the man Jim! I know you have many one liners! I dont see you not ever not have the oneupmanship. Your very witty and sharp!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Very cool Jim! You really do sieze the day my friend and you remind the rest of us to LIVE each moment! Thanks!

Kel
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                    X