HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Spooky things for my Voodoo Room

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Val and John at Phantom Foundry have a nice Voodoo Doll costume too

I'm working on a few similar props myself.. it's hard to find some magic things like that, because you can't just go down to 'Wal-World' and buy them.. :/
    Good thing is, it forces a lot of art-work to happen!
    I like your little jar-lamps!!
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions

2. Default  
    Thanks all! I did see the gorgeous Dead House stuff... simply fab stuff!!! Working on a tight budget, I'm hoping to accomplish a teeny bit of that look!!! I love that attention to detail...that's SOOO me!! I would've drooled for hours over the Dead House stuff!!!

I couldn't find anything either Banshee so creating it myself seemed to be the way to go, both for idea and cost. I plan on making dozens of lanterns on just hanging them around the room and hoping it looks super cool!

3. Default  
    Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by freak 'n' stein View Post
    Awesome inspiration [MENTION=14075]hauntedkimmy[/MENTION]!! Our entire haunt theme this year is a voodoo manor! The lovely [MENTION=16574]HauntChick[/MENTION] wrote our story for us and we've been hard at work re-vamping EVERY room in the haunt!!!!

I like being called "lovely" And I enjoyed writing voodoo since I'm from Louisiana and all. It's quite facinating that most people think of voodoo as abstract and southern. Whereas I look at it like a tradition, a part of my heritage.

And CB, I need you and Mr. Stiles to send me a quote for the site, please... Thanks!

Catie Mahfouz
    Blood Ink Writing Service

4. Default  
    ...and every self respecting voodoo girl needs a shrunken head or two. I just finished up one with the charcoal blackened look and might do another in the natural look. !!
    Attached Images

Thread Information