No announcement yet.

Best trick-or-treat candy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old Spookmobile had a parade attachment, a fishing pole from the front, hanging a Hershey bar right infront of the trap door with the steel skull that turned it's head and "talked", it said, "Don't you kids like Hershey bars anymore?"
    Not one kid ever tried to walk up and grab it, ever!
    (Of course inside the Hershey bar wrapper was a piece of 1/4inch plywood.)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

And I thought it would be a "prize" from Mr. Tuxedo.

Comment

Pencils!

LOL ok you can eat them there just not very tasty or easy to chew!:roll:
        Sorry I like usable stuff that is practical! I will try not to do it again!:-D
        I collect them all year and hand them and little toys! I shop and pick up bargain deals at the party stores and oriental trading co and all over hit up the clearance isle and spike up your hand outs with fun stuff! Other wise I have always loved POPCORN BALLS! When I was a kid I always got them home made and they were always my favorite!
        BTW The razor blade one was really funny!

Comment

Snickers! Yum!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

RE: Best trick-or-treat candy?

Ah, such memories...waaaay back before a few mean tempered sociopaths ruined things, I personally enjoyed the homemade popcorn balls you'd sometimes get. (and if they stuck to some loose pieces of candy in the bottom of your bag, that just made it SO much better!) My current favorite would have to be the chewy peanut butter kisses that come in the black and orange wrappers...
            "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Candy?

hehehoowwwhoooo

Comment

?????

hehe can dy candy candy
                Attached Files

Comment

Best Candy?

Any Candy. MMMMMM Gimme sum o dat candy!

Comment

Sweet-Tarts
                    ~HauntedWebby~
                    www.lazarusmaze.com
                    www.bbqandghosts.com
                    "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

glow whips i mean sicks the kids love em and i love to see them beat each other before they even get down the drive way.

can you say kung fu fighting.LOL
                      The Care Taker
                      John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

Candy is why I love Halloween, oh and the ghosts and zombies

MMMMM what a wonderful thread! I eat candy corn, I think I ate two pounds of
                        it this year and also those little pumpkin creme things with the green vine on top.
                        also tiny hersheys!!!!! Little rolls of life savers are another love of mine to
                        give out and for my tot to get.hahaha

I also love popcorn balls and caramel apples and candy apples for Halloween
                        but you cannot get kids to take them anymore if you make them and wrap
                        them because we live out in the stix and they are scared.very sad!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN SO MUCH!!!!
                        Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

I would have to say my favorite is Reeses Peanut butter cups. But I do like traditional stuff like candy corn but not too much it makes your teeth hurt! LOL! And anything that looks spooky. Gummy body parts and gum eyeballs ect.
                          damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Second the sweetTarts notion, in fact sometimes I convince the kiddies to give me their sweetTarts......... Oh NO this is that kind of haunted house, you see you have to GIVE me A TREAT TO GO PAST......... NO NO NO GUMMIEWORMS FOR ME KIDDO, BREAK OUT THE SWEET TARTS! kind of hard to resist a 8 foot tall monster with personality!!!
                            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCareTaker View Post
                              glow whips i mean sicks the kids love em and i love to see them beat each other before they even get down the drive way.

can you say kung fu fighting.LOL
                              I did the glow thing this year, had some mixed vibes from others over here on the idea, but we did anyways. The Response was overwhelming, once the kiddies made it up they were loving it..."this is why everyone is glowing?". She meant the kids on the street. Next year we shall do the same, but I know we shall need more.
                              Thanks for the tip from a buddy that said"anything that glows or flashes!", wow how he was correct. No candy this year, glow stuff, and ice cubes(to the bums in no costume).

Comment

Sweet tarts, mainly because they don't really squish like the chocolate does.

Of course, the good stuff like Kit Kats, Hershey plain, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers and Reeses all get held back... in the freezer. I call it a "hostess fee".
                                The Dead End
                                http://www.howloweenqueen.com
                                http://theghostess.com
                                http://www.floridahaunters.com

Comment

Working...
                                X