No announcement yet.

Vegas Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Las Vegas is gonna be great. Have been there half a dozen times and never had a bad time yet. And nothing can be more expensive then flying to and staying in Chicago.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I should be fun. Lots of things to do there.

Hotels are expensive Finally found that the Stratosphere Tower Hotel is only $60 a night. Most everyone else wants $100 or more.
      ~HauntedWebby~
      www.lazarusmaze.com
      www.bbqandghosts.com
      "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

I heard the imperial was a good hotel and close to the airport and convention center. We are going to check it out. $88.00 a night for a delux room.

sean
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

If you don't plan on spending in time in your room .... other then sleep and quick shower ... circus circus was like $35 a night.

But they haven't been a 'nice' hotel in 20 or so years.
          ~HauntedWebby~
          www.lazarusmaze.com
          www.bbqandghosts.com

Comment

I know we will be staying at Stratosphere. Like webby said, only $60 a night, except for friday and saturday before TW, it was like $180 so we are staying somewhere else those two nights.
            Brian Warner
            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Originally posted by gadget-evilusions View Post
              I know we will be staying at Stratosphere. Like webby said, only $60 a night, except for friday and saturday before TW, it was like $180 so we are staying somewhere else those two nights.
              Same with us .. the Virgin River in Masquette. It's a little extra drive (45 extra min), but still cheaper then in Vegas on a weekend.
              ~HauntedWebby~
              www.lazarusmaze.com
              www.bbqandghosts.com

Comment

Our crew will be at the Strat, as well.
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post
                  I heard that some form of TW will be back in 09 to Chicago
                  Thats what they were saying, anyone have any idea what that meant?
                  Jared Layman

Comment

We just booked hotels a couple days ago. Got rooms at Planet Hollywood hotel for only $99.00 per night. If you look around on things like travelzoo and stuff like that you can find deal after deal. I know one hotel that is always offering deals is Monte Carlo.

The deals are out there just look around!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry -

Where exactly did you get that $99 rate for Planet Hollywood?

Thanks.

-Rex

Comment

we just switch our reservation from a hotel room to a condo $150 a person for 5 nights ... and that's NOT per night
                        ~HauntedWebby~
                        www.lazarusmaze.com
                        www.bbqandghosts.com

Comment

Need help finding good hotel

Does anyone have any ideas on a great hotel to stay?
                          My wife and I are going down to find new vendors for our business and we need a hot hotel to stay at.

Also, what's the deal with the Sunday Party?

Thanks
                          Halloween Costumes
                          Silicone Masks

Comment

I have been to Vegas many times and have had lots of fun each time. The tradshow should be great there.

Comment

Keep your eyes open for the BodyBag Crew at the flamingo, Ive heard of a few other vendors staying there as well. We canceled our rooms at our oringinal hotel when we thought we werent going to make it to TW. see you in 10 days!
                              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                                So, Transworld is moving the haunt show to Vegas and we are all wondering how it will turn out. We'll don't just wait around for trip reports next year... BE THERE!

Here is a link with about EVERY hotel in Vegas... and very nice prices I might add!

http://www.hotels.com/processSearch....child%5B0%5D=0

So plan ahead, start saving NOW, and see you in Vegas BABY!!! -Tyler
                                an other one to check out is www.mstravelplus.com

Comment

Working...
                                X