Cobwebs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobwebs?

Which way is the best way to make cobwebs, air glue gun or a fan cobweb tool? I need to cover large areas too

Talk to Corey at minions web

http://www.minionsweb.com/
    Scott Ames

Comment

Second the minion's web comment; not only are his products awesome but Corey is incredibly helpful.
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

The old method with fan uses HIGHLY FLAMMABLE RUBBER CEMENT, get my drift? Call Corey...,
        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

http://www.minionsweb.com/osStore/co...-mwd-p-31.html

This is actually my next purchase. I already own the 3 lower models. It takes a few minutes to get the hang of it, but once you do, it's an awesome tool.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Thanks for all the information... I was wondering if its hard to use and how much glue sticks usually take to do a average area?

Comment

It's not hard to use, but like any "artistic" tool , it takes a few minutes of practice. I say artistic, because there really is an art form to cob webbing. I am the least artistic person in the world, and I use it without a problem. The fun part is getting all the stingers up and then filling them in. I have created a tunnel web all the way to a 30' ceiling while standing on the ground.

I can do a heavy cob webbing of a 12' x 12' room with 3 or 4 long glue sticks (the size Minion's web sells). With 1 you can hit all the corners and nooks, and even the lamps and props, etc.
              Brian Warner
              Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
              Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
              Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Thanks for that info... really dont need highly flammable around..

Originally posted by Matt Marich View Post
                The old method with fan uses HIGHLY FLAMMABLE RUBBER CEMENT, get my drift? Call Corey...,

Comment

Yeah thanks... i take it these are not the regular size thickness of a plan old glue stick then?

Originally posted by gadget-evilusions View Post
                  It's not hard to use, but like any "artistic" tool , it takes a few minutes of practice. I say artistic, because there really is an art form to cob webbing. I am the least artistic person in the world, and I use it without a problem. The fun part is getting all the stingers up and then filling them in. I have created a tunnel web all the way to a 30' ceiling while standing on the ground.

I can do a heavy cob webbing of a 12' x 12' room with 3 or 4 long glue sticks (the size Minion's web sells). With 1 you can hit all the corners and nooks, and even the lamps and props, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Trail of Terror View Post
                    Yeah thanks... i take it these are not the regular size thickness of a plan old glue stick then?
                    Yes, the glue sticks are the same diameter (length doesn't matter) as hardware store brands and will work but....
                    Minion sells "glow in the dark" sticks that are very cool under black light.
                    Go with the glue gun and purchase a middle to upper range model. You won't regret it!!!
                    Tom
                    Creator of the Dungeon
                    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Working...
                    X