Media company advise anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media company advise anyone?

I attended the Blue Star Media seminar. I have also talked with them and found their program to be rather interesting. I know there were a few haunts that used them. I specificially asked how many failed. I was told one, in Texas. According to them, it was the fault of the haunt location and structure. Anyone have any input on Blue Star?

How about another company that I give a certain dollar amount to them to purchase advertising for me and not "partner". Any good ones out there? Or any pros-cons of using them? I already have all my cost for TV, radio, billboards, etc. So I want to see what the difference is between what they can get me vs what I can negotiate myself.

I didn't attend their seminar, but my business partner and I did sit down with them for a meeting at their booth. Honestly, they told us they couldn't help us. The percentage of income that they want was way way way way more than our current marketing budget. I am sure they are a great company, but we have an experienced media buyer in house, so the amount of money they wanted for what they would be doing was not in our best interest.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

We were thinking the same thing. This might work in a bigger market brand new haunt but not someone like me. I can purchase and spend half the money up front and keep the other 15% return vs handing it off to them. Only good thing was they pay for it but you have not control on where it goes.

Comment

Working...
      X