Tell me what you think??

http://hauntworld.com/featured_artic...house_industry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Looks great! Very in-depth article, very nice format! Thanks!
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

very nice....I just got mine in the mail....Thanx Larry!!
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

I thought it was a pretty cool article. A little different twist of an article compared to what Ive ready lately in the magazines but at the same time so very appropriate. Ive always been fasinated with different aspects of history. Grandid we're only talking about the last 30-40 years or so. But just hering a bit about where this industry was back in the day and the direction it has gone due to many factors as Larry pointed out is very interesting.

Everything we do drives us in one direction or the other regardless to whether we're talking haunt industry or whatever.

Larry, in another 20-30 years you can do part two to this article!! LOL! Very good reading. Definately enjoyed it. Another great magazine.
        Kelly Anderson
        Owner- Halloween Undercroft
        http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
        Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Very, Very...

Well written and a comprehensive over veiw. Where's the stone tablet? Iv'e got a chisel and hammer!
          Let's get started!
          and someday......when a future archelogist picks through the dust,, "What might this be? Moses? No, it's by somebody called Dr. Frigh.. I can't make out the rest of the name.
          Are these Tanna leaves in this jar?
          Let's have some tea from them, oh no, you idiot! You spilled the tanna-tea on that mummy we found from the olde St. Louis area, ?? It's
          twiching!
          Quick put the keyboard under his fingertips!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Excellent article!

Comment

Kelly,

I can assure you I won't be writting a part two... I'm going to retire from all this everything. I'm going to move on and do something different. I want to stick around and help out where I can but overall I have no more interest in associations, taking on new savior projects, doing seminars, none of that stuff. I could care less who opens this or that or the other... I just want to focus on what I'm doing, hanging out with my kids and being left a lone. LOL

Because of this site we'll stay involved but our focus now is 99% on what we do not what anyone else is doing!

I hope however that someone can read this 20 years from now and write part 2 but it won't be me.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

I read it. Good reading! Your getting old I think I should have kids maybe it would settle me down some. I see your pictures of you and the family on Facebook and looks like ya a happy man! Good for you!!!! I may go and adopt me a few kids I want like 18 and over! LOL seriously great reading! Shane and it's free work here I we come!!! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X