it's kinda bad....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's kinda bad....

Is it sad it's only the end of march and i'm itching to find a house to work at this year? Anybody in minnesota looking for build tech?

A haunt near me is open this weekend, Im going to try to make it out.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

What are they open for???
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Ravens Grin OPEN Tonight!

We weren't supposed to be open this afternoon-March 31st but after a phone call we opened at 2 for 3 people , one of which had her Birthday party haunt tour about 6 yrs. ago here, her Mother was along today and she once made a necklace for The Lady-In-White manniquin in my front room, she said.
        Then after we got to the third room my Wife was asking me if two more could join the group?
        A Mother brought her Daughter and a young woman friend of theirs who had been an exchange student from Germany several years ago.
        My Wife wasn't real happy about the tours happening this afternoon because we had just realised our furnace had quit, the house was getting colder but I had to give the tours and fix the furnace after that. (My Wife doesn't like it cold!) hahahah!
        Well i'm on this keyboard that must mean I fixed the furnace Yes it does!
        IT's 6:58! I'm OPEN again at 7:00!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

By The Way...

I did get to hear those wonderfull, fearfull sounds coming from numerous female customers this afternoon=Some FUN!!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, how is it looking for us to pay you a visit one of these next few Sundays? We would be coming down from Chicago & one from Wi, so wouldn't want to get there to a closed sign lol Call first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

Calling Ahead

Is always good.
              The answering machine would tell you if for some unforseen reason I was closed on any given night, like a death in the family..mine.
              Like I have always told people show up anyway, I'll still be in here waiting for you!
              1 815-244-4746 (GRIN)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

lol Perfect!! I was planning on bringing my son and his 'non-girlfriend' along, but apparently she won't go in if its dark LOL So think it will end up being just two of us. I'm assuming while we are there you might be able to give us a suggestion of a great place to go for dinner in your area? Thank you sir!
                Tyra

Comment

The Non-girlfriend person..

She could probably come in and have a real good time here, we mix and match as far as what kind of a tour we give to people who may not want it overly dark or whatever? We leave lights on and try to see how it works to ease them into the dark, adding fun for them personally along the way usually makes this happen for most nervous customers no matter what their age.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks Jim!!! I spoke to her last night, and she will be there! See you soon!!
                    Tyra

Comment

Oh my gosh! It's almost the end of June(: That's good!
                      Meaning that it's closer to September and in September I have to start going down to Fearshire to finish the touches(: WOOP! Excited as heck(:

~LivingTheHauntedHouseLife

Comment

Working...
                      X