HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Who is the admin owner and moderator here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Wink Who is the admin owner and moderator here? 
    The title says it all....

Are they haunt owners? Haunt supporters? I'd like to know because I would contact them, if possibly.

2. Default  
    Larry (halloweenproductions.com) aka Dr. Frightner is the owner/head of hauntworld.com. He owned several haunted attractions and his company builds haunted houses, animations, dark rides, and just about any other themes attraction for others.

3. Default  
    The site really isint moderatd so much as edited. If you drop the F bomb in your post eventually it will be taken down, and if you mention another forum that post will be deleted. But as far as moderation there really is very little, the rules for thread necromancy dont apply here neither do many other forum No Nos. Flame wars happen often and arent stopped or deleted.
    There was talk of Shane being a moderator a year back or so but I dont think he can delete posts or it dosent seem like it. Larry K is the man- dont PM him he never answers or gets those just email him.
    Allen H

4. Default  
    Mr, Wicker,

You must think I'm some kind of freaking idiot... Allan is wrong about one thing because Wicker I've already deleted SEVERAL of your posts and I will delete your account once again, as I always do. You are a SPAMMER who likes to come onto my site acting like you love Halloween and post like every five minutes only to start posting links to all sorts of dumb stupid stuff ... someone clearly pays you to put links on others sites.

Your account will be deleted AGAIN.. I've told you stupid AZZ to STOP your crap on my site, and you've told me a zillion times you will STOP posting links to sites on my site only to do it again and again and again.

So your account will once again be DELETED!

Dude you are so easy to sniff out its not funny, no matter how many names you use your posts smell a mile away.

Larry

5. Default  
    Why is there no "like" button? sick em Larry.

6. Default  
    Upper right hand corner its there... Larry

7. Default  
    Come on now, he used an avatar this time and a signature. Clearly, a different person, lol.
    Jared Layman

8. Default  
    Nothing like a good laugh to get the day started right!!!

Allan

9. Default Lmao 
    ABRACADABRA!!!!! Shane and it's poof! your gone! Shane

10. Cool  
    HAHAHA don't ever get Larry mad
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

Thread Information