Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me introduce myself!

Hello my name is Jake Rich !
    Last edited by Fear At Its Best; 04-01-2011, 10:24 AM.

You do know there is a Sticky Thread which is titled "Introduce yourself" maybe this belongs there or are you trying to make a point on something that has been beaten into the ground and then some? You seem to have good skills and experience but it really seems like you are trying too hard to impress people and win friends here, but it is having just the opposite effect (i.e. making you look like an arrogant prick, as others have mentioned)...

Not saying you are, but that is the impression I am getting from you and your girlfriend's incessant posts.
    ----------------------------------------------
    A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Not at all!

Thanks for the info as to where the info should have been posted, was not done to impress at all.

Comment

The site isn't intended for you to plaster some massive banner on your posts and links to everything under the sun. FYI... we have paid advertisers on this site and in our magazine, and making posts simply to promote your business isn't flying. We welcome you to the site and hope you can offer some opinion, and help! But I hop eyou aren't here just to promote a business. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Let me just say...Im not impressed in the least....but hey it was free marketing before Larry caught on

Comment

Working...
          X