Hauntworld.com Gets New Owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld.com Gets New Owner!

Noah Wullkotte of City Blood-Ohio Haunt Reviews and the Haunt Reviewers Association has purchased Hauntworld Magazine, Hauntworld.com, and its affiliated websites. Larry Kirchner, president of Halloween Productions, will still be heavily involved in the magazine as editor, but he will no longer have creative control. Contracts have been signed and the new hauntworld.com and Hauntworld Magazine will launch late July/early August. Noah Wullkotte hopes to take Hauntworld in a different direction and make it better than ever.

For more information on this, please visit www.youareadumbassifyoubelievedthis.com.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Last edited by poison; 04-01-2011, 09:58 AM.
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Humorous! Funny Noah!
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      www.houseoffright.com
      Damon Carson

Comment

Man! I got excited there for a minute. J/K Larry please don't kick me off the forum.
        ----------------------------------------------
        A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Thank you for hurting me !!!!!!

We know larry needs a break, but well, c'mon !!!!!! (you know that would never happen !!!!! At least the phillies won on opening day (for real !!)

Comment

My first thought was WTF???
            ~Bill Mlinac
            The Deadland Haunted House
            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

But Noah, you missed something!

Mr. Tuxedo-Ravens Grin enterprises bought the rights to the Hauntworld coloring book.
              In an astounding new move guaranted to revolutionize the coloring book industry we are proud flesh to announce that all coloring books will now be printed exclusively on stainless steel, which drastically aid in avoiding that waxy build-up.
              Every serious haunter will be buying these as Creepsake momentoes to be inturned with them upon burial so some day eons away when space aliens harvest your coffin they will find the stainless steel coloring book and know that you were a "Haunter!" (Of only the highest, most serious degree!)
              Maybe they will re-activate your brain and ask you "How's it going?"
              So don't waste any time coming up with something really terrifying to say to them when this occurs.
              Scare them good enough they might make you their CEO or something?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

its about time, who nominated him as halloween king

Comment

I dunno? Quite a task it would be.

I would say owning and running those enterprises would amount to a whale of a task! Noah, stay away from that whale, it might eat you up! (And forget to spit you out!)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by buffaloSCREAMS13 View Post
                    its about time, who nominated him as halloween king
                    Not sure what that is even suppose to mean.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

Man, I have been away for a few days and started to look at the topics and about fell out of the chair, that was a good one.
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

'Bout as much a chance as that happening as the Bengals winning the Super Bowl, Noah
                        Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
                        X