Edge Designs New Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edge Designs New Product

We are proud to offer a new service for the Haunt Industry, aimed at the hard core serious Haunter. For those that want to continue to scare after their Mortal life has left their bodies, we offer a solution. " Scare-U" is a feature allowing Haunters with financial means to be embalmed, and mounted as a Pneumatic Animatronic, scaring the public for years after your passing. You have many choices, just as you would in choosing a coffin for burial, ( what a waste ):

-Electric Chair, truly the industry classic
    -Scarefactory Style Corpse-u-lator, your limb embalmed arms flailing.
    -Or mounted as a Gore Galore puppeted costume, hope no one steals our idea.

We know you all have different beliefs and choices in life, so you should be allowed to carry your life passion to the grave...

Cost is only $ 1,000,000.00. for the first ten customers. After that, I'm retired.

Have a Happy April,

Matt Marich
    Edge Designs
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Im sold....

I have been waiting for this kind of service to be available...Only question is can I make payments???
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Great idea. But does the million dollars include followup visits to make repairs once my body starts falling apart? Not that it's in such great shape now, but I understand death tends to make things even worse.

Comment

Shawn, thanks to out patented process, falling apart is a thing of the past. Think one part Body Works, two parts Disney Haunted Mansion!

Comment

Working...
        X