Free Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Haunted House

Jim wanted me to pass this on to everyone. If anyone is near or around Mt Carroll Illinois tonight. And looking for a Halloween Fix. Be sure to stop by for Haunters Night. All haunters can get free admission with their haunted house business card and picture I.D. Be sure to mention the code "The check is in the mail." And give Jim a wink. To insure your free admission at The Ravens Grin Inn tonight only! Dont pass up this once in a life time opportunity! Dont leave Jim waiting. Its guaranteed to be the shortest tour Jim has never given! LOL!
    Damon Carson
    Damon Carson

I heard Jim has an extra short tour for those who misbehave, LOL!!! too bad I wasn't closer or I might test my luck this April Fool's evening, hee hee!!!
    Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Ya, i hear.............

Uncle larry is giving out free subscriptions to hauntworld magazine as well..........april fools !!!!!

Comment

Lol! Ya poor Jim! He is such a good sport I had to pick on him about the free tour for an April Fools gag. Ya that real short tour is if your intoxicated Kim. Unfortunately Jim lives just behind Charlies bar. So he has to deal with alot of alcoholics. Hopefully no one from Charlies read this post! LOL!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X