Congrats to Tater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Tater

As Per taters facebook..."its been fInaLized and I can talk about it, just inked a deal with a&e for a show called "taters world." Its going to follow me around the country with a camera crew Following everything I get myself intO, from haunting tO Adventures...HopefuLly this Show will have it all..Shooting starts in mid july and the first place we are hitting is vegas!

Let me be the first to Congrat Tater on this....Congrats, even know we havent really seen eye to eye lately, this is nothing but good news for you

Wow!!!!! How exciting! Congratulations!!!!

ETA- Hmmm.... Given the date, I wonder about this now lol But if it is the real deal, awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

FYI... I know this is April Fools. Anyway wanted to mention I was at The Darkness yesterday and FOUND Taters Granny underwear. DISGUSTING!!! Tater next time I see you we are going fist city for leaving grandma undies in the haunt!!!!! LOL

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Tater and his women

He better save his breath for his inflateable dates !!!!

Comment

Hahah Larry I left you a present and you dont like it...That makes me sad.

Spookhole look at the capital letters on the message it says APRIL FOOLS..there was a reason it wasnt posted on here..I dont need another 13 page thread going on.
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
          X