Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kinda of room could you build with 3k or even better 5k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kinda of room could you build with 3k or even better 5k?

Curious what a people's room budgets are and how much some of these amazing rooms I've seen on here cost???

We run on such an extremely tight budget that 3k would be like winning the lottery to us, lol!!! We put in a ton of hours creating everything for next to nothing and if we see an idea that we like, we use it as inspiration and create something with the same feel. Someday we hope to make enough to get those rawkin props, until then, it's bad to the paint brushes and bottles of liquid latex.
    Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

If I want to redo a room (seven attractions I do at least one in each house per year and one major overhaul) I assume it will cost $2000 to get it done, over that and I need to steal money from somewhere else, under that and Im happy if its a big impact room.
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I could build the most fantastical room ever for $200 and for $5,000 keep it in storage for 5 years. No one would ever know the things that lurk in what could be sprung on the world at any moment.

Maybe over 5 years I could scare 5200 people one at a time and they can't get out of the storage garage unless they have a dollar. Something worth a dollar, quarters what ever, you gotta break even. 5 Years is 1825 days. So it would have to be one group of 3 people per day to break even. Or I could just lock up one person that has $5,000? Wanna see my haunted room?

As the authorities began to take complaints I could move to different storage garages in different towns. Still it's a 5 year plan.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I prefer to challenge myself to make room decorations to cost as little as possible. Take advantage of the free list on Craigslist. People have ripped up furniture to get rid of...perfect for a scary room. Add the blood, other decorations bought from a garage sale, and whalaaa

Nathan Polanco

Comment

Working...
          X