Gore Galore ROCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore Galore ROCKS!

So I just have to give mad love to Kevin and his Minions. I had dropped off my DRagon head at St Louis for some repairs caused by 4 years of wear and tear. Not only did he fix it, but he improved on the origininal, and I got it back TODAY, via UPS and at NO COST!! I mean, he not only fixed it, but shipped it back on his own dime? Kevin, if you read this, I am buying you a drink at the next conv.
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Oh and what is even more amazing is I am NOT a LARRY, or Ben Armstrong or one of these guys that spends a lot of money with Gore Galore. I have bought a single costume and a few small things through the years. I just have not found the right thing lately that would work at my haunt. Just nice to know Kevin beliieves in treating all his customers well. Now if only some of the other vendors followed this way of doing business....
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I love Kevin and the Gore Galore team. Some of the BEST customer service we have received!
      "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
      Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
      Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

I got......

My TransWorld order in last Friday! Shane and it's looks like GG is still kicking ass! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

I would have to say that Gore Galore was among the Top 10 vendors for quality of industry representation at Transworld. That set-up probably inspired more than a few start-ups and amusement parks.
          Mike Cirrincione
          Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
          MAC Productions presents:
          Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
          AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
          Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
          Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Thank you

What can we say but thank you to all of you for the positive posts.
            We just try to treat people how we would like to be treated and just a little bit better.
            Ron,
            I upgraded the mechanism because I knew how awesome it would have been to get it back and working better than ever. and from what I could tell it needed it. It makes me even happier to know how much you appreciate that.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

got mine

We got our shipment of our stuff last Thursday thanks so much the stuff looks Great.

Shawn

Comment

Sounds like a lot of people are getting their orders in already... that is pretty awesome!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                X