My other Work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My other Work!

Yup we do Halloween, Yup we do Christmas, and yup Easter too! Shane and it's here comes Peter Cotton Tail! Shane
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Couple More!

Shane and it's I need to show some Bunny Costumes! Shane
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Awwwhhhh, it's soo happy and sunshiny and rainbows!!! LOL, I love it!!!
      Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Shane if i see you in a bunny outfit me and you seriously need to talk!!!! Lol looks good .

Comment

Those shrooms look like the same sculptor that did the fiberglass for Mellow Mushroom

Comment

Looks pretty cool! And springy! I like the sound of springy! Im sooooo sick of winter! I hope its gone! Ya show us the bunny costumes.
            Thanks,
            Damon
            Frightmasters
            www.houseoffright.com
            Damon Carson

Comment

Twin

I came out with that design about 7 years ago and have been doing them ever since! I do them in many colors and faces!! Shane and it's fun stuff! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

You should make an easter room in disturbia. it would be so out of place that it would be scary. hahahah

Comment

That is some great-looking stuff Shane. I guess with everything else you do this makes you the Head Honcho of Holiday Hoopla!

Comment

Shane~

Good job there dude ... good job....Acctually GOOD doesn't even describe it.

But (and no offence inteneded at all) but it looks like "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory"(Gene Wilder film version) , of course without the Chocolate lake and waterfall Where's the Oompa Loompas

Definatly cool though. and nice to see "Spring type" stuff .

~LoneWolf

Comment

Lol

Thanks guys it's a change on ocassion from the dead bodies! Shane and it's but I do love the dead bodies! Shane
                      Last edited by graystone; 04-09-2011, 06:57 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shane my boys have a special requests. It would be great if you could show some pics of your easter bunny and costumes you designed.
                        Thanks,
                        Damon
                        Frightmasters
                        www.houseoffright.com
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by devolino View Post
                          You should make an easter room in disturbia. it would be so out of place that it would be scary. hahahah
                          funny story... Apparently Ultimate Fear had a "creepy" bunny/easter room two years ago (the year before i joined them) ... I don't know how it worked out, but i just thought it was funny that you said that!

And shane, Easter is my second favorite holiday! Love the work!
                          sigpic
                          Catie Mahfouz
                          Blood Ink Writing Service
                          www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

Damon!

Here ya go! I will get some pics of the other colors as I go to the different malls. This bunny is in several colors. Yes he has matching hands however I was told today by my mall manger that she took and cleaned the white hands for the white bunny and brown hands and she left the brown ones at home by accident so she just went with the white hands no biggy really! Shane and it's hop,hop! Shane
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Shane!

They look great! Ya bunnies have white paws too! LOL! Ya my boys was talking about the Easter Bunny. And my oldest boy who is 6 Eric says "The Easter Bunny isnt real!" And he said it in front of my 4 year old Brenan looked upset when he said it. So I told Eric I have a friend who knows the Easter Bunny and he has been spotted in Alabama! I told him that I would have you send pictures of him! Thank you for posting the pics they will love them! Like Santa Claus! You gotta believe!
                              Thanks Shane!
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X