Nightmare Park scores a hearse!!!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Park scores a hearse!!!! :)

Got the ok, began disssembling it this morning. Home made 1800s style, wagon wheels. (negotiating for the real coffin, no answer there yet).

but yup, got a place in the graveyard for the hearse
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Excellent! "Got any photos"
    Ghoul Town

Comment

Not yet but will.

Midnight Evil, do you have any to post in here?

Comment

K, just got the hearse and some new toys tonight, several coffins and a fantastic sign. as we say on Fark, "This thread is useless without pictures!"

Comment

...some assembly required.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Absolutely! Batteries not included, though...

Comment

Today marked the end of an era for me.
              The final load of Haunted Vineyard I took, with my dad helping direct things.

total was maybe 10 or 11 trailer loads of things.

This would be my final day visiting for the sake of the Vineyard being a part of me. Tomorrow night, me and my second best friend will visit, but only for the sake of taking pictures through the fence. Dark rapidly approaching a final goodbye.

The final today, I got what I could. I wanted the graveyard fence, but it killed off the screwdriver bit something fierce. Still filled up the trailer and truck though. A wind blew, mournful and sad. Not cold, was high 70s. But the wind knew. The wind told stories of the past to the future. And it was a sad tale.

The wind told the tale of the future. The past would be erased, save for a road name. The oldest surviving company town for California's first vineyard would be erased.

Forever.

The lands of the vineyard had been chewed away for years. hundreds of thousands of acres, forming the cities of Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, Upland, were all at one time part of the Guasti vineyard.

All that was left was a 20 acre company town. Original houses built at the turn of the century. The Guasti mansion.

All, soon to be gone. Replaced by a hotel, business center and parking.

The Haunted Vineyard was an effort of two amazingly talented guys and their great team. The story they told respected the land and history.

They used the old market place building. Built in 1928, it was the perfect spot and was transformed into a true classic of a haunt.

And now, the time had come for the Haunted Vineyard to say goodbye, through the axe of progress.

I was blessed in seeing it over the years and blessed to be given so much of it to become a part of my own haunt, Nightmare Park.

Outside of my house tonight, many parts of the Vineyard await coming to life again. And they will.

I will keep a picture diary along the way, eventually. A tribute website is also planned.

to Ron and Steve of CIFX: Thanks for the years and for the memories and for taking part of the Haunted Vineyard home. It will be well loved and scare again. I hope you two can do it again and wow the world with another amazing haunt.

Comment

Haunted Vineyard truly was an amazing haunt. I was privledged to visit it on its last year. I had been informed that some of the armor from "Army of Darkness" was being used there. Having been one of the people who made that armor, I just had to go see how it was being used. And they did me proud. So, Ron and Steve find another location soon.

Comment

Infoamtek,

Do happen to have any pics of that armor you made?

Thanks,
                  Allan

Comment

Hey NightmareTony,

I PM'd you a message too.

Thanks,
                    Allan

Comment

Got the pm and thanks there. Friend staying over this week with a camera

Comment

Instant hearse...just add water.

Comment

Working...
                        X