My other work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My other work

Taking cue from Shane sharing his other line of work, I am fortunate enough to hold a job in WISCONSIN creating and designing year round! Asside from owning the haunt, I work as a Scenic, lighting, and costume designer as well as Director at the University here in Wisconsin. I basically get paid to play! Here are some shots of recent set designs and I encourage you all to share what you do as a real job, asside from haunting in this thread! Lets all learn more about one another!!!

JosephPreshow.jpg
    "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
    Picture 002.jpg
    "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
    A5.jpg
    "RENT"
    Invitation-To-Dance-01a.jpg
    "Invitation to Dance!"
    A1.jpg
    "RENT"
    "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
    Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
    Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Nice job! That's a unique style of set design with the simple scaffolding structures so the audience can see into them without a set change I'm guessing? Anyways, I love this! Great work!
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Well....mine is nowhere near as artistic or creative....I don't have a current picture lol but here's me at my job! (note, the picture is like 2 years old...)

Yes, the fact that I'm trusted with saving people is probably MUCH scarier than most haunt scenes....

Lifeguarding.jpg

Comment

Bobby!

Sliver-baiting can be very painfull! (Teaches one to become a hard-ass!) I Wood Know!.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Haha Jim every time I read something funny you post on threads I chuckle, on the rare occasion it happens to something I say I actually "lol". Thanks for the chuckle Mr. Hard-ass.

Comment

Working...
          X