Disturbia Robbed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbia Robbed!

Ok this might be better. Several already know and it's hard to answer the phone with this and everything else that's going on. Ok run down sometime between Saturday night and last night ( Wednesday) a group broke into Disturbia looks like a total of around $100,000.00 of missing items and damage! Whoever it was was smart enough to go to the maintenance room which is located on the left hand side of the building on the outside. They cut the locks off and cut the main to the building's power cutting off the alarm ect again they knew how to do this. Anyway still taking inventory and will know more as I find out! Thanks for the calls and sorry for the slow phone calls back just alot going on! Shane and it's I HATE A SORRY ASS THIEF! Shane
    sigpic

Wow, simply wow. I hope those scumbags are caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It absolutely sickens me when people break into haunts and either steal or vandalize. Here's hoping you get back most if not all your things...
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

That is just not even called for. I hope they catch them ASAP. All the hard work you've done and it comes crashing down cause of some punks.
      ----------------------------------------------
      A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Holy crap!! That is awful! They may have been smart enough to cut the alarm, but dumb enough to take THAT much! They can't sell it, it's too much and obvious where it came from, they can't use it, it'll be obvious where it came from, and by knowing where all that stuff is, it greatly narrowed down the list of possible suspects. That is so messed up and should not happen to anyone, anywhere, for ANY reason! I believe you'll catch the bastards and put them behind bars for a LONGGGG time!!

Comment

Wait! Aren't you next to a radio station and news station?? They must have security cameras that bleed into your area or the street around your area. Talk to them?? Maybe they can get a truck or a person??

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this Shane; I hope they catch the scumbags that did this.
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Crystal ball tells me there will be burnt corpses that look and smell so real this fall hanging outside Disturbia.

Comment

See if your insurance will cover installation of battery backup cameras? I hope you have insurance on the property too. I would start calling the haunt conventions coming up to put a APB out on your items.

Comment

The smart thing would be to get an itemized list as soon as possible. There would be thousands of "eyes" watching for people trying to unload the props...or a new haunt opens with all the same stuff!!! It's not exactly stuff you just pawn or post on Craigslist.

Remember thousands of eyes.....

Sorry Shane!
                  R&J Productions
                  Las Vegas, NV
                  www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Shane,

I'm so sorry to hear about this! It's events like this that really pushes how much security we need in our haunts. I agree, an itemized list is a must! Also, I would get a 24/7 monitored security with: door censors, motion detection, audio surveillance, etc. We have all that, anytime there's the SLIGHTEST change in power, I get a call about it! So, if your power went out...and your paid up on the bill and there's NO storms...then you know it's been CUT!!

Hopefully, nothing was taken to prevent the haunt from opening! I'm here for you buddy! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

So sorry to hear this Shane!

This is really bad! And your haunt was looking so good! I hope you find the little bastards and they are punished to the fullest! I think time well tell and show who did this. And they will pay for there actions.
                      Take care Shane.
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

So sorry to hear Shane.

Hope you're able to find the guys and recover everything... Keep us posted.
                        Zach Wiechmann
                        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Sorry to hear

Shane,

That really sucks, we had our storage robbed a few years ago and the dirtbags stole a bunch of totes that we had the controllers in as well as the large inventory I had saved of vintage Star Wars toys. I hope you are adequately covered with insurance, take your time when putting together the list of items for the insurance. The best thing is to sit down with your crew and check out photos and invoices, this way you don't forget important items that you might not be able to claim later.

I wish you luck in catching the scum that robbed you.

Dan Augusto
                          Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Get us a list of what was missing. I'm sure everyone will help you monitor ebay and craigslist. For the type of stuff the took you can probably bet they will try and get rid of it there.
                            Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

This is horrible...why do people have to do things like this? Im sorry to hear about this. Good luck catching these thieves!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                              X