Pics of Panic Attack Parade Float for 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Panic Attack Parade Float for 2011

These are pics of our parade float for 2011, marketing our new section of our haunt "Temple of Terror". The snake on the front blows out fog, during the parade a temple king with a wireless clip on mic interacted with parade guests. A background music of egyptain sounds played. Walking along the sides were snake handlers with live pythons. Please comment !!!
    Attached Files

I Do REALLY Hope...

This is going to be a Halloween Parade that you will be having this in.
    There can be a wrong crowd standing there who might not appreciate the snakey-ness otherwise.
    I have read about just middle of the summer or a Spring parade that many in the parade audience were pretty turned off not expecting to see bloody zombies , probably mainly because they were the parents of small kids standing there and for the next few nights they will be busy consoling those kids who will be awake, screaming when everyone else needs to be sleeping.
    Having actors run into the crowd and carry screaming children up to the float as sacrifices to the Snake-God might also be a bad idea.
    (Not as disturbing as having them kidnapp beautiful young women and sacrifice them to the extremely revolting old "Jim" god! ( "Bring on the Girls! Bring On The Girls!!" "Wake up Grandpa, you've wet your bed again!")
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You can't tell it's a armored personell carrier at all! Great Job!
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I love it. Hope you take plenty of video of it in action...
        http://www.bigscaryshow.com
        http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I agree looks pretty cool to me. Nice job!

Allan

Comment

Just saw the float

Float looks great, and also the spooky tall guys stalking along with it. I'm watching the Azalea Festival parade on TV. Did not see anyone in the crowd panicking and fleeing, but I was ascared! Good job on the float and the costumes, guys.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Panic is not camera-obvious

Looking at the faces for a few seconds in person can tell you often times what the rate of comfort is among those standing along the parade route. I have people come up to me and tell me all about what things happened to them in my haunted house, sometimes many years ago when they were small children, they Never forget it, good or bad, harmless or perminently emotionally scarring.
              What percentage of incidents leave bad memories during childhood? Most of us as adults tend to downplay little children's problems of this sort.
              Things that we build and do, work for us, but that doesn't mean it works for everybody in the audience, if we were That good , we would all be very successful and financially very "set".
              Mass appeal has never been generated by spooky.. because,.. it's spooky, strange, ex cetra...and then some people are extremely offended by almost anything, no matter what the intent .
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow! Awesome job! If I were watching the parade and saw this, I'd definitely be making plans to attend!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks All!

Thank you everyone for all the comments, its great to hear feedback from the haunt community!! We have some more pics and videos coming soon. Once again Thanks

Comment

More Pics!

Some more pics guys I found this morning, taken by our local newspaper... Hope you enjoy
                    Attached Files

Comment

Now thats a great looking float! Nice job!
                      Damon
                      Frightmasters
                      www.houseoffright.com
                      Damon Carson

Comment

You did an awesome job! Very well done!!!!!
                        Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Pictures with Actors

Ck out more pics of our parade at our facebook www.facebook.com/panicattackhaunt. Feel free to comment!

Comment

Very nice! Your float is amazing! Did Little Spider make it??
                            Zach Wiechmann
                            www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Some props on the float were made by little spider!

Comment

Working...
                              X