Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELSWARRO is BACK!

Hi Haunt World!
    Well, we took a year and change off to revamp our company and we are pleased to announce our return to the haunted attraction industry. We are open now for custom haunt commercials and of course our stock spots are available as well (although a bit dated, they are still an affordable option). We are also in the middle of creating / designing new stock commercials, so they will start appearing soon. Keep you updated on that....

Ok, to cut out alot of the guess work, here is our current pricing (each spot includes broadcast, youtube and web versions):

STOCK COMMERCIALS (your logo and info added to end)
    Stock Commercial unaltered - $300
    Stock Commercial with custom narration - $450
    Stock Commercial with 3 of your images substituted in the spot - $400
    Stock Commercial with custom narration and image substitution - $525

CUSTOM COMMERCIALS (includes concept, editing, sound design and narration)
    Custom Commercial using your existing footage and pics - $850
    Custom Commercial using HD footage shot by Elswarro Media - $1500
    Custom Commercial with our crew shooting at your location - email for details and availability

This is based on 30 second commercial lengths. If you want to add another 30 seconds (one minute total) there will be an additional $500 charge.

All broadcast versions will be in a tapeless format (uncompressed quicktime) so make sure your cable company will accept it. (99% do)

Our turn around times are 7 business days for stock commercials, 14-17 business days for customs (depending on the complexity)

If you have any questions, please contact us at info@elswarro.com

We look forward to working with you all!
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Any new cue line videos in the works?
    I have an idea that I think would be great. Making a series of cue line videos tailored to different themed attractions. Have one that is all zombie, one that has a pirate theme, one with a vampire theme, etc.
    If you decide to run with this idea start with the vampire one. I really could use one like that for this year! lol
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Welcome back buddy! If anyone is considering the services of Elwarro, I encourage you to do so! He did a custom commercial for Raycliff Manor and it turned out awesome! You can check it out below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3-cfQEGsFg
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks for the compliment! We have a new staff of editors this year that are really good, so were in the middle of making new stocks and updating all our old stuff. I'd suggest to anyone looking at getting a custom, don't wait to the last minute. As most, we get super busy come August and September. In fact, we just booked the whole month of June......so get 'em quick!

Thanks everybody!
        Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Working...
        X