X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Haunters Updates

Vendor Discounts Ending
    MHC Introduces the Quiet Zone!

The show floor at the Midwest Haunters Convention is filling fast and we will not be adding any more spots to the 2011 floor plan so get your space now!

There are some choice locations available now because we have also introduced the Quiet Zone. This are will be devoid of all noise making props, music, and fog. Many vendors have made the move back to this area freeing up other spaces near the front of the floor. If you want a space in the Quiet Zone or elsewhere on the floor we have a booth for you!

Check out the MHC website for the current trade show floor plan and vendor registration packet. The final early registration discount end April 30th. Save $50 per booth by booking before this date!

Friday Classes - Comprehensive Education
    Makeup, Acting, and Business. Something for everyone!

We’ve assembled a group of professional instructors for half day and all day sessions on Friday, June 3 at the Hyatt Regency. The Midwest Haunters Convention is known for hosting outstanding seminars and workshops and this year we’re bringing in some of the most talented instructors in the industry.

We have four classrooms; each hosting a variety of subjects for anyone thinking about getting started in the haunt industry, current haunt producers wanting to take their operation to the next level, actors wanting to create new characters and learn interactive acting techniques, makeup artists wanting to expand their skills and home haunters wanting to learn all the above.

Class titles are listed below, go to the web site for full class descriptions with instructor bios:

• Haunt Entrepreneur with Kelly Allen
    - Overview of The Business Plan
    - Focus on Marketing and Planning for Success

• Two Great Makeup Classes with our Professionals
    - Makeup To Die For, Hands On with Bloody Mary, Bobbie Weiner
    - FX Horror Makeup with Nick & Brian Wolfe

• Hauntertainer University X-Treme Networking with Bob and Beth Turner
    - Sponsor Monster
    - Monster Impossible - Actor training and development workshop
    • Advanced Acting and Makeup with Geoff Beck

Tom Devlin of Faceoff to be a MMW Judge!

TV personality joins us for some Spirited Competitions

MHC welcomes Tom Devlin, from the SyFy hit show Faceoff, as a judge for one of our signature contests - the Bloody Mary Monster Makeup Wars. Join us to see the original makeup competition now in its 8th year!

2011 Bus Tour
    Spots are selling fast!

10 haunts, 20 attractions, and four busloads of haunters. This is the recipe for an awesome two days! Join us on the largest haunt tour ever as we visit attractions in central Indiana and Western Ohio. The attractions on this action packed tour are: Land of Illusion, Eliza Willard Haunted Hotel, Fright Manor, Twisted Darkness, Edge of Insanity, Circus Hall of Fame & Museum, Haunted Hotel, Haunted Cave, Haunted Castle & Scare Fair

Dinner With Phillip Morris
    New event added hosted by a haunt industry legend!

About the only down time we had during an MHC weekend was saturday evening between the tradeshow closing and the party. Well, we have solved that problem by adding a brand new event!

Big Foot; a myth, legend, fact or fiction. Phillip Morris played an integral role in one of the first videos of the Legendary Big Foot monster. Join a limited number of participants for an intimate dinner with the legendary Phillip Morris as he explains his involvement in the 1967 Yakima, Washington search for Big Foot.

The price for this special evening includes; a sit down dinner in a private setting at the Hyatt Regency. Only 75 spots will be sold so make your reservations now.

Barry, I'm so looking forward to this year's MHC! I've already been working on my presentations and all I can say is those in attendance will leave with a lot of information and material! Like I always say, I try to deliver all the material and information I wish I had when I first started. It would have literally saved me thousands! Thanks to you, Kathy, Kelly and Neena for providing this incredible opportunity!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
    X