Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted rock tour would you consider as a form of Advertising?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted rock tour would you consider as a form of Advertising?

Hello haunt world i have a friend in the music business breaking out and what not. we came up with the idea of a haunted rock tour type thing we would have bands perform at the haunted houses! but also put on a web cast of the top haunted houses in the united states. we would put the haunted houses logos on the bus,flyers,scare cams,contest,live broadcasting, the ideas go on and on! would you consider this for your haunt as something special for your quest and also Advertising? thanks for your time!!!

Might be a different idea, but kind of a tough sell. You would obviously be looking to get paid so the haunts would have to pay to have you perform correct?
    Unless you are a name band with a following it would be more cost effective just to use local bands. We get aproached by several bands every season all wanting to perform for free, just for the exposure.

The Insane Clown Posse did a similar style tour a few years ago. They were looking at the exposure and did not even charge the haunts.

Seems like you're in the "dog chasing its tail" situation...

The Band is looking for exposure and needs to cover expenses and be reimbursed...
    The Haunts need entertainment with built in draw to justify any expenditures.

Good luck!!
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

(RE) : RJ Productions

Actually i was thinking the same thing looking at the exposure but its actually my friend thats wanting to get paid some how!

Comment

Here come the mummies

We have had a band "Here come the mummies" play at mostly midwest shows lately. I would love to host them, but we don't have the venue or the budget. They have a hialarious christmas tune on youtube. Search "mummies christmas".

neat idea though
        Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
        Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X