The Addam's Family Musical!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Addam's Family Musical!

So I know most of you guys aren't in New England, but I thought this would be the COOLEST thing to go, and my college is sponsoring a couple buses of students to go. My girlfriend and I are going and I am so excited!

Has anyone else heard about it, or went to it? What'd you think?

It will be going on tour, so if you aren't able to catch it at Broadway, don't worry, it will probably be around you sooner or later.

Here's the site for it, http://www.theaddamsfamilymusical.com

Hey Guys

Living in New York,
    I've Seen the show twice! It is amazing. The sets and the music is a true testemeat to the original cartoon comic strips.

HOWEVER DO NOT GO SEE IT THINKINKG ABOUT THE MOVIE WITH ROULE JULIA!

Has nothing to do with it.
    That being said any haunter will love this show.

Rob

Comment

Thanks guys, and that's what I thought Rob. Seems like a perfect Broadway play for haunters! I've only been to that area of New York once before, and were there for the entire day, What's the best place for some decent food and stuff for college kids? Haha. I'm glad I found someone who's seen it before! I've heard nothing but good things about it, and I LOVE the comic strips! It'll be great!

Comment

Bobby, I think you'll love it. We all went last year and had a blast. Nathan Lane was awesome as well as the rest of the cast.....so much fun.

Wayne

Comment

Bobby,

Broadway has tons of cheaper restaurants nearby, pizza, delis and food like that there are plenty of places a few blocks away. You can always find places to eat, tons right at Times Square.

Allan

Comment

Bobby

Bobby,

There's alot to do in the city.

If you want a unique experience go to Jeckyl and Hydes. It's owned by D.R. Finley who alos owns the bayville screampark. It's cool, 5 Story tall haunted Resteraunt. The Place i a bit run down after the years and foods expensive but its a tourist thing. It's cool once in a life trip. It's on avenue of americas. Google it you'll find it easy.

Also I agree with allan, There is alot of great places to eat right in times square.

Something AWESOME TO SEEm is the Bodies exhibit on fulton street at South Street Seaport.
            It's a Scientific Exhibit that uses real donated bodies on display from a university in China. I went last week it is a must see!

Other then that just check otu times square, plenty to do!

ROb

Comment

Wayne, you and your crew always do so many fun things! But I don't think Nathan Lane is in it anymore, I checked out the cast last night.

Thanks Allan! I can't wait! There goes the rest of the money that I don't have! haha.

Rob, I LOVED that exhibit when it toured and came to Hartford CT, too bad there's a scandal about it about bodies being stolen or taken against the deceased will. But it was exhilarating nonetheless.

And that sounds INSANE!! If we have enough time I will definitely be there, if not, it could make a cool summer trip! Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
              X