Larry it is a sad time indeed.....

we are all fans here at Virgilville and the fact that
    he met his maker at the hands of such a docile creature
    is mind-numbing....

I hope this doesn't lead to more self-justified mistreatment of
    of sea life.....
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Yesterday my neighbor from a block away told me the favorite photo of her (her Dad's fav. pic.) was of her hugging a stingray as she stood in the ocean waters and she is not any kind of a daredevil person at all.
      So Corvette Stingrays have killed more people than Stingray, stingrays?
      I guess so?
      Sort of like someone drowning in a few inches of water.......
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

For the last four or five years I have closed my show with a routine about Steve. I wondered if it would be in good taste to do it one that day he died. I told the audience my delimma and made it a tribute to him and the audience loved it.

God Bless You Steve, you'll be missed.

Timmy
        Hauntus Emeritus
        Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
        Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

I'm actually still depressed...I just can't seem to stop thinking about him.

He just seemed like he was bigger than life, my god everywhere you turn he's screaming 'crikey' ...

I dont' know why this one person is making me feel so depressed.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

This was a news story trying to explain how Steve Irwin sort of imbedded himself into the national psyche of millions of people by being so real and exhuberant about life itself.
            You got to meet his family over the years, as the children were growing infront of the tv camera, he connected in numerous ways, all good ways, to many people's minds and hearts.
            He cried on tv over a dead crock and it was a genuine feeling and loss that he felt.
            Some reporters tried to compare this relationship the public had to Steve with other celebritys and there really isn't any direct comparisons.
            Maybe older people connected alot with Franklin D. Roosevelt because he was president for a great many years and seemed genuinly kind and concerned about everyone in this country.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yes, that was very sad news. He was a great guy, who had a great show, despite the grief he gets from people. I used to watch the show all the time.
              Slash
              "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Working...
              X