Cattle Prod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cattle Prod?

Can anybody give me a little review on the Cattle Prod from SpookyProps. I have an actor that wants to buy it for this year. Is it loud enough up close to give you a good startle?

Thanks,
    Jake

I don't own one, but ive seen one being used in person and I would have to say that it is definitely loud enough and a very cool effect, it may be possible to create one yourself if you are worried about cost....but definitely a cool effect Your haunt would benefit from it.

Comment

Cattle Prod?

We bought one last year. It worked great and was one of the best scares we got. My actors also ran it across metal grating while they were using it and it held up well. I would recommend highly.

Chaos
      Capt.Chaos
      Fear Asylum Haunted House
      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Now that is just plain awesomeness! We have a haunted barn theme this year and this would be absolutely AWESOME!!!!
        Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Found it on YouTube

Dunno if you saw this or not so I thought I would post it in action. Looks nifty cool!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaDKi9Ged-E
          Last edited by hauntedkimmy; 04-18-2011, 03:34 PM. Reason: can't get youtube to embed right... don't yell at me, lol!
          Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Theyre pretty loud. Youd get a real good scare with it.

Comment

We're gonna order one.

Comment

Cattle Prod?

Another great thing we are adding to our spark area this year is the "cracklers" from Fright Props. They are about $30 each and they are AWESOME! Just an idea.

Chaos
                  Capt.Chaos
                  Fear Asylum Haunted House
                  Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Bought one this year

Demonstrated it to some of my guys after getting home from Transworld. 'Check this out...just don't touch anybody with it" as I proceeded to close the gap from 5 feet to inches from them. They held their ground until it got about a foot from them then the sound and flashtook its toll on their nervous system; and they stepped back. Think it will be great on a haunted corn field trail. Got the crackelers as well for one of my shacks as mentioned above.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

we used the popper prod last yr it it worked great in my opinion its a bit bulky but more dramatic than the prod prop
                      I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

What's the popper prod?

Comment

I dont know the exact name but it has a batter back pack and has a long plastic barrel. an actor carrys it around and when triggered theres a loud boom and spark, Its more like a shot gun blast than the cattle prod. I think digital light and sound sold them
                          I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

I think Mad Wax Sculptor means the one on this page, right?

http://www.digitalsl.com/products/ne...wproducts.html

Comment

Yes, we used to Boomstick from Digital Light and Sound!

Comment

Working...
                              X