Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Announcement from Hauntworld, Inc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Announcement from Hauntworld, Inc.

Effective next month, I myself will no longer be the President of Hauntworld, Inc. Our new President will be Patti yes Patti. I'm stepping down from this role and Patti has agree to take over... which means she will make the decisions for Hauntworld, Inc. which includes the magazine, and all of our websites.

Hauntworld is a corporation with corporate officers and I will no longer be one of those... what I will focus on going foward is what I'm good at and what I have a passion for simply the creative side of the pie. I will focus on the behind the scenes stuff like new features, seo, and things of this nature. Rather than trying to do everything now I will simply focus on the things you see changing every day like the forum upgrades, or profile upgrades and things of this nature.

I talked to Patti and she agreed. She's basically been doing this job anyway and now talk to the big boss when it comes to your complaints! LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Mm, her first order of business? get Tapatalk fixed!!!

Comment

Her second order of business is to dump Larry.
      Spooky Wishes
      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

OMG! That is TOOOOOOO funny....I needed a laugh today! Thanks Noah!

Sue
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Hummmmm

I think this is a smart move! I mean no one will want to whip Patti's ass when things go south! Larry how long will the Goverment keep you in the Witness Protection Program Larry? I think ole Rick or Dick from 13 Minute Magazine has a hit out on him! Hell he's got one out on me too! Larry I wanna go with you!!! LMAOOOOOOOO! Patti you go girl! Yo call me you got my digets! Shane and it's code name Pookie! Shane
          Last edited by graystone; 04-19-2011, 07:28 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

"13 Minute Mag".=no good.

When I'm reading, I'm crapping and a mere 13 min. does't get me done.
            I guess Congratulations would be in order for Larry and Patti! Congratulations to you both!!
            I know what those things are that I like to do here in my haunted house and I do get to do them most of the time, I know where you are coming from.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Congrats Patti

Alll of here at the farm have the upmost confidence in you! The best move that hauntworld could have ever made.

Comment

Congratulations Larry! Enjoy doing what you love my friend!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

What about jim kelly's role in all of this ?

I know he is usually behind the scenes (and video cameras in your haunt world videos) Will Jim still be involved in hauntworld and halloween productions?

Comment

Working...
                  X