Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offering cheap SILICONE MASK sculpting services! From clay sculpture to finshed mask!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offering cheap SILICONE MASK sculpting services! From clay sculpture to finshed mask!

Hi,

My offer to you is, since im starting a new business over again with few items in my product line, im offering very low cost custom work. I will make any kind of prop no matter how big or small at cost, meaning you only pay for materials, and then my time and labor is absolutely free. This is an offer unheard of... and i'll only be offering for a limited time, or until i get my schedule booked. I can make ANY kind of custom sculpted silicone mask for free, you just pay for materials. If you ever had an idea for a cool mask, an icon character or a collectors prize gem, I can bring that to life! I'll take whatever idea you have from paper to sculpture to molding to casting to painting- and then finally sent to you! This is a win win for the both of us- you get a completely custom piece made just for you at a LOW price, and i get a new item to add to my product line.

If you have any ideas please email me ASAP, the more materials i order in bulk and all together, than the more i save on shipping, which is more money you save. If you would like more than one custom mask made, i can offer a significant discount. This applies for all custom work if ordering more than one custom piece. If you would like more than one copy of your mask or prop, i can give you a GREAT discount on that as well.

Email me for more information and prices at Jarred"@"shatteredfx.com (take away quotes). The average price range on a custom sculpted mask and everything involved with it is around the price of some of the major silicone mask companies at their regular retail selling prices. ($500-$800). Most companies prices for this service run anywhere from $2,500-$5,000

Let me know as soon as you can if there is anything i can do for you. I'd love to make you a custom, one of a kind silicone mask or prop for your haunt!

Thanks,
    Jarred Alcala

Owner
    Shattered Fx
    www.ShatteredFX.com

Email me at: Jarred"@"ShatteredFX.com (take away the quotes)

Here are a few pictures of some of my past work. Im currently working on 8 custom sculpts at the moment, so there is a wait time. I have 2 done and will upload pictures shortly. I'll keep uploading pictures and keeping this updated with new stuff for you guys to see what im capable of.

1298677633503.jpg

mail.google.comk.jpg

mail.google.comm.jpg

mail.google.com (2).jpg

1294280818432.jpg
    Jarred Alcala
    Owner
    Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
    www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

masks

Jarred, your masks look good. I'm interested and would like more inforamtion. For some reason I tried to email you but won't let me send it you at the address you posted. Is there a better email address for you? If not please contact me at rottenconcepts1@verizon.net. Would like to talk more about. Thanks. Dennis

Comment

Hi Dennis,

I emailed you back with my other email address, if you didnt get it, its siliconefxmasks@gmail.com
      If that gives you any problems for any reason you can give me a call at (717)203-0523.

Thanks!
      Jarred
      Jarred Alcala
      Owner
      Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
      www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

Great. No I didn't get it. Not sure whats up with that. Thanks, be sending you info shortly.

Comment

Working...
        X