Here we go again....Frightprops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again....Frightprops

So I placed an order at Transworld with Fright Props for one of those bang sticks and a fog machine. I asked when he could get them to me as I need them for a special event. He said both are in stock and he could ship them right after the show is over. Sounded great. I wait a month and no word. I call back and he asks if he can wait to ship the bang stick later as he has a limited quantity. I said I really need one for the event on April 24th. He said no problem I will get you one on time for your event. I call today not having heard from them in a while and he tells me he can not fill the order. He said that he has other tradeshows to attend and he has to bring them as inventory. Am I just crazy or does this sound like a big pile of crap. So I could go to another tradeshow, show up and buy the one I already paid for before someone else gets it. And thanks Frightprops for the great customer service calling me letting me know that you could not fill the order. You could have at least done that so I could have planned something else.

Another one bites the dust
    RIP Fright Props as we can no longer do business.

Its too early for this nonsense.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Wait!

Are you sure you heard that right? Let me see if this is right.

1. You bought and paid for product at TransWorld.
    2. You said you told him you needed it ASAP.
    3. He said he has them in stock and would ship on return from show.
    4. He reconfirmed that he would send the product.
    5. Now he says he needs your product to sell to someone else at another trade show?

PLEASE TELL ME I MISUNDERSTOOD OR YOU HAVE!!! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THIS CAN BE CORRECT! Shane and it's keep us posted and make this clear to me! Shane

Also contact Bob at Pure Terror I think he can help you out I am pretty sure he has them on hand!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh no! I was just about to place a huge order with them. :sad: I Hope things get straighten out.
      www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

Grimley, this can't fix your situation.

But for Spookyant, call the number for www.hauntedprops.com, I know they are carrying some products from Fright Props that are in stock, if you call them before you order you'll know for sure. They have pretty fair prices and the owner has been good with communication and helping us out for our Relay for Life attraction. If they have it in-stock he'll ship it that day and send you a tracking number. That site has been very useful for last minute "oh crap! I forgot to get..." moments.

Sorry to hear this is happening so early, that excuse sounds insane if I understand it the same way Shane seems to have....hopefully there's some miscommunication going on. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Grimley!

Comment

No I did not embellish or add to the story for Drama sake.
          1.Placed order at the show with all CC info said he had them in stock and would ship as soon as they got back.
          2.Called to inquire a month later. Said they would meet deadline for event.
          3 Still waiting called 3 days before it was due and he said he has to have inventory to bring to the next convention so he could not ship it.

And yes this will help me resolve issues as I want to display the bad behavior of vendors.

Now I give them one chance and one chance only and they are out.
          No more fright props.
          Out, out, out

How the hell do you not ship an item to sell it to someone else at another show.

Comment

that sucks I have all ways liked their stuff and hate to see them added to the list of rip off artists in the industry.
            I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Simpley......

Unacceptable! Shane and it's you are doing the right thing! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

That sucks,
                on the other side of the coin I ordered from their web site two weeks ago and it arrived a few days ago. three propmotors and power supplies and a talking skull.
                Shame to hear that you are having issues.
                Allen H
                www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

You should get a hold of Rodney at Nightscream Studios...he carries these sticks too. But be warned, most vendors buy from the same supplier in China, and that supplier is NOT shipping anything until JUNE or JULY!!

As for Frightprops...we've recently put in a few orders (within the last week and a half) and have gotten the orders just a few days later! I think they have EXCELLENT service!

Sorry to hear this happened! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Call and tell him you want a refund or an inconvenience discount? He can't hold you money and not deliver.

Comment

The order was canceled. That was the last thing I told them. Need to check if I was charged yet.

Comment

PureTerror Products is a direct supplier for the US & Canada electrionic cracker

Please contact me and i will be happy to overnight you the crackers so you have them for your event on 4/24..... I'm the only us & canadaian direct supplier for these products. This is why is i everything in stock now andeverything is sold at our pureterror products booth was cash and carry at transworld because we really do stock everything we sell.

The only reason any other sellers wouldn't have a shipment till june or july is because they ordered after transworld.

I have a full stock of product.

You can also reach us at 845-391-0071 or email info@pureterror.com and we will be happy to help you....

Thanks,
                        bob nordquist
                        pureterror products

Comment

Bob

Originally posted by Haunt Bob View Post
                          Please contact me and i will be happy to overnight you the crackers so you have them for your event on 4/24..... I'm the only us & canadaian direct supplier for these products. This is why is i everything in stock now andeverything is sold at our pureterror products booth was cash and carry at transworld because we really do stock everything we sell.

The only reason any other sellers wouldn't have a shipment till june or july is because they ordered after transworld.

I have a full stock of product.

You can also reach us at 845-391-0071 or email info@pureterror.com and we will be happy to help you....

Thanks,
                          bob nordquist
                          pureterror products
                          Call him he will hook you up and you want find a better price anywhere!!!!!!!!!! Shane and it's call da man! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

I would like to give some praise to the pureterror products guys. I got what I ordered from them at transworld, and true to his word he shipped it for free. They were the first vendor to get me a product.
                            http://www.innerfears.com/
                            http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

FrightProps and the POW Sticks

Hi,

I feel the need (obviously) to chime in here. I'm not here to make excuses. This is a very unfortunate and regrettable situation which we have apologized profusely for to the customer and which I would like to again apologize for here. We should have contacted him much sooner to let him know we would not be able to fulfill his order in time.

Yes, we made the sale to this customer at the show. We took credit card information for it at the show. We have not charged the credit card for this order. Let me be clear... WE DO NOT CHARGE CREDIT CARDS UNTIL THE DAY AN ORDER SHIPS. That has always been our policy.

Now as to the exact situation with this product:

- We sold way more than expected at the show. We had a lot of stock before the show. We have shipped 90% of those we sold in the order they were taken (first in first out). There are still a ton to ship.

- We had expected to be able to get this product out even after stock ran out because we have had a container load sitting in US Customs since before the show. They have since cleared customs (just today actuctually) and we will be shipping all remaining orders on Tuesday. As a side note, we have plenty of FLASH Crackers in stock and all of those orders have long since been shipped. We were just waiting on the POW Sticks.

- We have one remaining POW Sitck in house. It was the first unit we received from the manufacuter and was stress tested for hours. This unit will never be sold to a customer and is strictly for demo purposes. We will be using it as a demo unit for upcoming trade shows.

Just to be extra clear, this customer’s credit card (and any others that are still waiting on orders) have not been charged and the unit was not held back to sell to other customers at our upcoming trade shows. This was simply a case of overestimating our inventory and bad communication on our part.

I would like to personally apologize again to Grimley for the confusion and the mishandling of his order on our end. Hopefully in the future we can restore your faith in our company.

Thank you,

Doug.

Doug Anderson | FrightProps LLC | P:866-279-2687 | F: 800-974-4596
                              Doug[MENTION=870]FrightProps[/MENTION].com| www.FrightProps.com | x101: 727-474-0290
                              www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
                              [Google+] [YouTube]
                              [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X