Tough tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough tonight.

It started out real tough to get a "Read" on these people. They seemed bored, distracted, uninterested in anything I said or did? It was just four people, mom, Dad, two teen girls.
    The girls sat together and never seemed to ever stop figiting in their chairs, whispering to each other.
    The parents kept turning their cell phone lights on and off at random moments maybe afraid of being in the dark?
    Then they would whisper back and forth, the Father seeming to fall asleep a few times....then after the Mother finally put away her "flashlight" the Father snapped his on to ruin my closing routine!
    I then said:"I have never seen four people use their cell phone lights so much! Are you afraid of the dark? If you are, that's OK(but not really) it's your tour, but if there were other people in this group that you didn't know, I would have had to insist that you turn them off because the others would have probably paid to see and hear what I am doing .'
    I could visualise this whole little family bailing after the next room, they all seemed as if they just didnot want to be here!?

Then the girls began shrieking , the father began smiling. A few minutes later he was complimenting my show as the girls were again screaming!
    Then I "Got" the Father as he walked behind the girls ("Safety"?) He let out a quick "Gulp! " sort of a sound, totally unvoluntary and unexpected by him.
    By the almost end of their tour he was being even more complimentary, saying how all of the guys he worked with would now be coming to my house!
    Then he said he could not believe my low admission price ($13.oo) "You should be charging 25-30$ a person here for all the stuff that you have here!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

911 maybe??!!

Jim they probably thought what I thought when I first went through your house! I hope this guy isnt mad and trys to kill me in here. Because if you were really indeed mad there is no way in hell you could make it out of that house alive! Espessically after the first slide! LOL! I knew you werent crazy but sometimes your mind tends to drift or say "What if?!" Ya they werent looking at the light or using it. They were keeping 911 on the speed dial! LOL! Glad to hear you were able to turn them around! Keep Killing them Jim! No Pun Intended! Insert Evil Laugh! Hahahahha!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    www.houseoffright.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

I Haven't Killed anybody.

This week yet.
      What is the going price on real human skeletons right now?
      Donar parts?
      Gold fillings?
      Ravens Grin Inn, bring your friends, send your enemies!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Everyone is always super complimentary! It is either overwhelming or Stockholm syndrome?
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I know /:

I know what you mean! Some people that go through will look bored, and get in your face saying stuff like "You don't scare me!" And then just move on! Then at the end they are all complimenting on you and all the other actors. Very irritating...

Comment

A Haunter Just HAS to.. Stick it out.

I had a very quiet group here. I just kept giving it my "All" anyway...it paid off. By the tour's end they were all very expressive in a very positive way concerning the experiences I had provided for them.
            Late that night we had some people , one of which was from the Netherlands. He seemed to speak & understand English pretty well when talking to his American girl friend.
            I found out after they were gone that he was not understanding much of what I had been saying because I was speaking too fast for him. This is what made his mind spin around helplessly and tell him he needed a cigarette break, just the mere confusion and frustration of it all! Then another couple joined the tour in-progress and I repeated some things which he them could understand hearing it the second time.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X